My daughter Isabella

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
My daughter Isabella (also known as boo) is 10 years old, along with her brothers, she is autistic. She is also, in my eyes at least, supremely talented. She expresses her talent by drawing and very recently creating animations. I would like to share with you an animation that she made. She is totally self taught and uses her android tablet to create the animations. This is only the 2nd one she has ever made.

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=75788&d=1431382049http://

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
:lmao: did that bunny poop at the end? awesome dude ,it's a good thing to let talent run,who knows maybe someday we'll get to play a game she has worked on

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif_zps11d45fe6.gif

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Hahaha very nice! If she likes legos, she should try her hand at stop-motion animation. When I had the time I used to make them quite often.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Another piece of artwork from Isabella. Apparently it is "Chica" and "toy chica" from "Five nights at freddies" Maybe i'm biased, but i think it's awesome. She used Paint tool sai for the PC

She knows how to draw cartoons certainly.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
That rocks!
I wish I could draw like this, seriously. She´s only 10 years old and does stuff like that.
I´m a noob in drawing.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Jasmine sur la gauche
Lola sur le centre
et Jana do a party
More seriously I like this one
[DOUBLEPOST=1434314236][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jasmine sur la gauche
Lola sur le centre
et Jana do a party
More seriously I like this one
One is not for yu its for Isabella :)

null

and void
|K3| Member
I have to say, she has an excellent sense of proportion, great shading, and captures expressions very well. I'm also highly impressed by the completeness of her characters, and their consistency across scenes. That's a talented little one! Cheers for sharing.

Top Bottom