Might as well appeal it

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHK

RyouKiriyami
1. was using |k|Ryouichi. mostly go by RyouKiriyami. because like. moment messaged me saying i was a recruit now so i changed my name.

2. time? uhhh . 4 am EST? Wednesday March 11, 2015, Ibelieve nate was on.

3. welp it says wall hack so ima guess someone thought i was wallhacking.

4. cute. as for a defense id like to note. jasmine also thought i was hacking. but i was streaming at the time. and i showed her fully well i was not. buuuut since it was 4 am i wasnt streaming so i have no proof. but theres other videos of how well my gameplay is.

5. a77613ef4d963919c73a5cd029cbdfce
i think thats my GUID? not sure

6.Welp if ya need me to i can get the links of said game play. i wall bang some camper spots here and there yeah. and play heavily on sound. like others i know are accused of wallhacks.

7 ehhhh ok?

RHK

RyouKiriyami
Were you hacking?
i dunno. was i? it seems regardless of what i would say the thought stays the same.

Edit: ill put it this way. this is a loaded question.

1. if i say no. then why would i be banned for hacking right?
2. if isay yes then im lieing and that goes against one of the rules of an appeal

either way im skrewed answering this.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I have never seen you before nor was I in the game when you got banned. My question was only to see how you would reply to it.

Please remember that you are the one asking for a favor. This is not a loaded question till the moment the moderator that banned you stated his opinion in this thread.

You've just gotten your recruit tag from our clan, if you care even the slightest bit about the situation I suggest thinking twice before commenting.

RHK

RyouKiriyami
I have never seen you before nor was I in the game when you got banned. My question was only to see how you would reply to it.

Please remember that you are the one asking for a favor. This is not a loaded question till the moment the moderator that banned you stated his opinion in this thread.

You've just gotten your recruit tag from our clan, if you care even the slightest bit about the situation I suggest thinking twice before commenting.
well then im asking a question to you now. did you get the answer you wanted? what was the answer you wanted anyways?

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
1. if i say no. then why would i be banned for hacking right?
2. if isay yes then im lieing and that goes against one of the rules of an appeal

Nobody's trying to trap you...

Truth is truth, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
What happens now is we wait for the staff member that banned you to give their input. If a demo has been recorded, then the demo is looked at by the staff members. Normally a poll is then created where the staff members vote as to whether or not to unban you.

Could i please ask all krew members to refrain from posting in this thread unless you were there and have anything else to add.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
It would be really weird if a staff member banned a recruit without recording a demo
The point has been raised countless times, if you're about to ban a regular, record first, then discuss the demo with other Staff members.
At the very least, if someone's hacking blatantly and no other staff members are on, record before banning.

So now there are two possibilities.
If your gameplay was recorded, it will be discussed by the Staff and based on the demo they will decide.
The other possibility is that there's no evidence (e.g. no demo, no other staff members watched you etc). In that case I'd say your ban should be lifted due to the lack of evidence and because the agreed procedure was not complied with.

We've had a number of accidents when good regular players were mistakenly accused of hacking. On top of that, COD4 is a VERY old game, there are SO few good servers to play on. Bearing these two facts in mind, IMO, it's better to unban and then, if hax, ban again after recording and discussing than leave an innocent player banned.

Last edited:

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Just so you know, streaming proves nothing. Easy to make settings that wouldn't show hacks.

Say you play by sound all you want, but you don't react to any sound happening off screen. Staff has demo. Wait for staff to finish appeal process.
Stand by ban. Was walling, has been walling.

His pb ban is for modifying game files, doesn't apply here.

Also, stop with the "if it's a regular record a demo" shit. Record a demo if it's a wall hack. Everyone deserves proof.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Also, stop with the "if it's a regular record a demo" shit. Record a demo if it's a wall hack. Everyone deserves proof.
Actually, I was saying "if a regular -> upload -> discuss -> ban only when and if other staff members agree"

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Are we watching demos and clips from the suspect himself? Ain't that super stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom