Krew Member Smilies!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hi everyone,

As a fun perk for our Krew Members, we're pleased to add Krew Member smilies. Lets get the ball rolling, I present you
@Take
:take:
@Titoezz
:titoezz:

You can now see the Member smilies in their own category. Just bring up the smilies box, and you should see a Members tab. The Members tab can be accessed from the shoutbox and when making a post/thread.
4FpYSZG.png

This is available for Krew Members only. Krew Members will need to submit a picture they'd like to use to have it smilie-fied.

Many thanks to @Take for making these for us. When submitting a picture, please include @Take so he's aware of the new submission. He'll work on it on his free time. Please don't harass him about it. Once he's done, he'll submit it to the [USERGROUP=3]@Executive[/USERGROUP] so that we may upload it to our forum and make it official.

Any questions?

PS. Please excuse my mug shot. I lost my tan so I'll upload a recent photo soon.

Last edited:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
i thought the idea was to get people added to the server, not to drive them away.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I might just submit my picture after i've had a shave and shaved my head, purely so you can gaze upon the majestic sight that is my mug

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I'm in Austria right now, I'll create the new smileys when I get back next week

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
C'mon peeps, where are those submissions? Lets get your faces on the forum :)

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I took the liberty of doing the edit myself, all that's left is for you to resize it.
W0QgS4N.png

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Well i did get my son to take a pic of me, but when i looked at it afterwards, i thought There's no way that is fit for human consumption. Young children have been scared witless at just one look at my face, so i think we'll leave it at that.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
No worries Wally I'll raid the krew album thread whether they like it or not.

Top Bottom