Small Update

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey everybody,

I went home from college this weekend to work a little bit, so I haven't been that active over the past few days. I apologize for that.
However yesterday, I received a text from my mother telling me that my grandfather was not feeling well and was not in good condition. I was at work at the time, and therefore was unaware of the situation. I learned last night that he had experienced weakness in his right hand and leg and was at the hospital. This morning (Sunday) my dad woke me up early to tell me that he and my mom were going to the hospital. As of right now, my grandfather has good vital and EKG signs, but is still experiencing issues with his hand and leg.

I would like to ask that you keep my grandfather, grandmother as well as my parents in your thoughts and/or prayers. Y'all have been there for me in the past, and I'm sure you'll be there for me in the future.

Thanks for your time,

Andrew.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Hey everybody,

I went home from college this weekend to work a little bit, so I haven't been that active over the past few days. I apologize for that.
However yesterday, I received a text from my mother telling me that my grandfather was not feeling well and was not in good condition. I was at work at the time, and therefore was unaware of the situation. I learned last night that he had experienced weakness in his right hand and leg and was at the hospital. This morning (Sunday) my dad woke me up early to tell me that he and my mom were going to the hospital. As of right now, my grandfather has good vital and EKG signs, but is still experiencing issues with his hand and leg.

I would like to ask that you keep my grandfather, grandmother as well as my parents in your thoughts and/or prayers. Y'all have been there for me in the past, and I'm sure you'll be there for me in the future.

Thanks for your time,

Andrew.
100% there for you mate.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hope he gets better soon man, spend as much time as you can with your family just in case, never know when things will happen I wish you the best!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
rcAJq5u.png

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
Colossians 1:9
And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding,

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Any ideas as to what it is/was. Stroke/TIA possibly? Only guessing from the right sided issues in his leg and arm, that is a common problem with stoke patients. Anyways, I hope they can find the cause and a treatment to his problem.

Sabali_2

IT-support guy
|K3| Member
I will not pray, because I am not christian but you'll have all my compassion and heart. I hope your grandpa get's well.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424735080][/DOUBLEPOST]If there is a remedy when trouble strikes,
What reason is there for despondency?
And if there is no help for it,
What is the use of being sad?

So come what may, I'll never harm
My cheery happiness of mind.
Depression never brings me what I want;
My virtue will be warped and marred by it.

Top Bottom