Better call saul

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Finally watched the first two episodes. Really liking it so far. The scene in the desert showing Saul negotiating with Tuco was an instant classic.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
I watched the premier and enjoyed it (expected result from a pilot episode).

My problem is that I never got into Breaking Bad, so I know nothing of this Saul character besides the stuff I've read. I'm thinking that since it's a prequel, I can still enjoy the series as much as anyone else, possibly watching Breaking Bad in the future so I can appreciate it more.

I've never really watched breaking bad as well, and as someone who hasn't watched it, I'm really liking it XD

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Saul has no interest in your Monkeys.
Nice you are
Saul has no interest in your Monkeys.[/QUOTE
to be so adamant you have to be some of those famous friends.
this one example XD
tumblr_mszmx79Lg51r7cf6no2_500.png

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The part when he called their house using the "robot sex voice" was also hilarious. "I think we have a bad connection, could you please call back." :lmao:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'm speechless when it comes Mike's retaliation in response to his son's murder. Bravo.

Jonathan Banks deserves some type of an award for his acting.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
the image of the phone booth (lost in the desert) with an open telephone directory page Saul Goodman has shown that this series is good and I also think that if this continues evolved like that the series will have nothing to Breaking Bad has envied
[DOUBLEPOST=1426092526][/DOUBLEPOST]i forgot :
90828546_o.jpg
;)

Top Bottom