Computer issues and personal stuff

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Hey guys,

as you might have noticed, my activity here has lessened a lot. I´m not really able to fulfill my duty as mod on s1 and I also haven´t played there in quite a while. The reason for this is, that my computer crashes all the time and other stuff isn´t working how it should. I´m going to give away my PC to a friend, who will have a closer look at my hardware etc. and I don´t know how long this will take. Another reason is, that I´m dealing with personal stuff right now. My mom isn´t so well and last week she told me that my grandfather is in the hospital due to liver cancer and that it´s possible that he´s going to die in about half a year (the doctor´s aren´t sure about that though). My relationship to him is not the best (that´s another topic) but he´s my grandfather, so the situation is quite hard for me.
I will also be in Germany from the 7th February until 25th February.

I´ll hop on forums from time to time and say hello to you all!

Love you!
J

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Take as much time as you need Jana, we'll still be here when you can return. Good luck with the personal stuff, hopefully your grandfather and yourself can repair your relationship.

Take care for now

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Jana, I lost my grandfather recently, and it taught me a lot.

You never miss someone until they're gone. I've realized that I learned sooo much from him.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Jana,

I know what you're going through. We lost my grandpa a couple years ago. Just spend all the time you can with him. I made the mistake of not going to see him one last time and an hour after the rest of my family got home, he was gone. I didn't get to tell him goodbye or anything. Don't make that mistake. Make every second count :) We'll all be here for you!

Top Bottom