[POLL] Krew Game Day

What should be the first Krew Game Day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
I think we all like to look back on the old days of Cod4 when recruit scrims were the highlight of the week. When all of the Krew got together as a community and played games for the common well being of our clan. Well, i would like to bring this sense of community back into the Krew way of life.

I would like to suggest Krew Game Day. This will be a day that we dedicate each week to playing games with friends and Krew members alike. As a community, I believe that we can come together and make this day just as fun as the old Cod4 days. Each Wednesday i will put up a poll to see what day works best with everyone (To start off i will only be posting weekend days). This will allow the maximum amount of people to participate each week in the game day. Now, simply because you cannot participate all day doesn't mean you should not vote or come to the event. Even if you come for a mere half an hour, that would be a good showing.

Here are a suggested few games for the first Game Day:

Cod4
H1Z1
Battlefield
Minecraft
Team Fortress
DayZ
CS:GO
And many others!

Let us widen our horizons and GAME ON!

If you have any more suggestions feel free to put them by me, i am open to anything :)

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
good idea but im sure there is a recuit scrim happening on one of those days so it may need to be pushed to a later date

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I love the idea, I find exellent, able to meet all together to play that would be great
thank you Hultsy

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
WOOOOOOO GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

keepcalm_box.png
Don't worry, you'll find it.
jumping-on-the-bandwagon.jpg

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I think if we could combine the scrim and Game Day on Saturday, it would work really well.

Top Bottom