Reaper's Introduction

Reaper

Private First Class
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
David
What is your gamer name/tag?
Ohg Reaper
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
I love the song " Don't Fear The Reaper " by Blue oyster cult
Where do you live?
Jacksonville , Fl.
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
Reaper1962100
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
Dstan62
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
about 8 years in cod
What is the time that you usually play?
when I am not working , like morning noon and Night
Which of our servers did you play first?
S1 FFA Broadcast
What other games besides CoD4 do you play?
BF4
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
looked in the game brouser
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
I was never a member of your clan
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?
I am the owner of a cod clan , and I own my Business , I have a son 25 years old and he is my Partner in business . I love playing the game when I can.
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
No

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome to the forums Reaper! And I agree, Don't Fear the Reaper is a fantastic song :D love it!

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Welcome David, as I said in the server yesterday, you are more than welcome to play on our servers any time so long as you follow our rules. I've seen nothing to suggest you are doing otherwise, so play ahead and have fun mate.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome to the forum.

Which clan do you head up? Maybe we could schedule some friendly scrims or something?

null

and void
|K3| Member
tumblr_lgulq7Hoeb1qenzhno1_400.gif

Reaper

Private First Class
Null you made me LOL literallly , I love you guys server and thanks for welcoming me , I did have one of your " undercover " admins think I was cheating , LOL , if you guys only knew me , you would donate me some " Hacks " as a Kindness , Forgive me to the admin that I was in game with me , I was just running and gunning , my score was 10 kills and 20 deaths

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
I did have one of your " undercover " admins think I was cheating , LOL , if you guys only knew me , you would donate me some " Hacks " as a Kindness , Forgive me to the admin that I was in game with me , I was just running and gunning , my score was 10 kills and 20 deaths
I think you have problems reading and understanding English. I really do. Don't mean to come across as disrespectful, but there's no other logical explanation.

d9f2174e3c7ca090506bf5e21d286869 PBBAN.

Only thing i said the ban did was ruin his credibility in terms of what he said about chackgore. Pretty annoying to have to try to explain that so many times.

Last edited:

Reaper

Private First Class
I was not talking about chack , this was totally diffrent , Mr Nate ? someone thought Reaper was cheating in your server , one of your admins , He was not wearing your tag so that is why I said Undercover . this is why I posted this , Im sorry for your confusment about this , Just to be clear , I dont care about your member Chack , he is all yours. I hope this cleared things up for you .
[DOUBLEPOST=1423352361][/DOUBLEPOST]I am in the OhG clan and we love scrimming , come to my servers or website if you guys want to do some , and No sorry , we dont have a BF4 server , if its ok to post my website here let me know and I will post it , didnt want to put it on till it was ok .

Last edited:

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
I was not talking about chack , this was totally diffrent , Mr Nate ? someone thought Reaper was cheating in your server , one of your admins , He was not wearing your tag so that is why I said Undercover . this is why I posted this , Im sorry for your confusment about this , Just to be clear , I dont care about your member Chack , he is all yours. I hope this cleared things up for you .
[DOUBLEPOST=1423352361][/DOUBLEPOST]I am in the OhG clan and we love scrimming , come to my servers or website if you guys want to do some , and No sorry , we dont have a BF4 server , if its ok to post my website here let me know and I will post it , didnt want to put it on till it was ok .
Again...you miss the point completely...and confirm what I said before. The 'undercover admin' was me.

Reaper

Private First Class
I have brought some of my members here , I will make sure they play by the rules , I do Like your server and it is Relaxing for me , sorry for any misery I may have caused , I dont care for Drama so Game on Bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[DOUBLEPOST=1423624327][/DOUBLEPOST]I wish I was not a Clan owner cause I wood Love to join you guys :)

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol, that last post reminds me of chosen. Exactly how chosen types and exactly what he would say.

Top Bottom