Microsoft Hololens. This is badass.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
All i'm saying is if this is how it looks, we all need to get on this.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Whoa
775.gif

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Imagine how stupid you're going to look tho if you're not wearing one of those and you're jst watching other ppl with that thing on and wondering wtf is that guy doing staring into empty space flailing his hands in the air!!! haha that could be funny...

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I think they're either exaggerating it, or it's fake to be honest.

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
It looks awesome! Problem is, I can't imagine the computing power that would need. To be able to overlay and rotoscope video onto objects while stationary is a task. It's completely different to be able to do that while moving, as it adds motion tracking. If my computer can't display 3D renders of models that fast, I can't see how this would.

But hey, maybe they found an infinity stone that powers it...
power-stone-purple-104372.jpg

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
really exist ?? or is it a product that will come out? So where as nick says it's a fake?
( I'm sorry I don't understand what is being said in the video)

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
really exist ?? or is it a product that will come out? So where as nick says it's a fake?
( I'm sorry I don't understand what is being said in the video)
It's real. It may not look quite as cool as in the video, but it's definitely real.
It's not meant to be an out-and-about-in-the-world product like Google Glass, either.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I'm a pro-apple separatist this is just awesome. I hope it'll be able to work with mac tho.

Commercial had MC and motorcycle, I'm sold.

Top Bottom