[CoC] Base layouts - The Krew

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
If any of you guys that are playing this game haven't gone to the coc forum and looked around at the ideas, I would suggest it. Their are a lot of helpful tips for your specific TH level base layout, current attacking strategies, best place for farming at what TH level you are at, when to use what troops/elixirs,...ect... It helped me out a lot when i started and it still helps. Tons of useful info on there.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Recently updated my Farming base.
IMG_0744_zps2d526bf8.png

ammy has the most loot stolen from me with this design so far. She did a pretty good job in getting her king in there first and setting off a lot of my traps and bombs making them less effective for the giants. She used a lot of stuff as well, so i'm assuming she was trophy pushing.
IMG_0745_zps005cb145.png

IMG_0747_zpsc7ba3f41.png

IMG_0746_zps2c87dcf8.png

Those are the attacks that have taken the most from me.

It's worked very well so far. Been attacked pretty hard a couple times and only had one attack that was very successful. Most attackers only take about 50K of elixir and only what my gold mines have in gold. Don't lose very much from my gold coffers. Pretty impressed so far! I'm going to try and get some better screen shots after the war ends so you can see just how much loot was available compared to how much my attackers stole from me.

I haven't really seen a war base that has just blown my mind, but if anyone has one that they have seen or just think does a really good job post some pics of it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom