[CoC] Base layouts - The Krew

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Let's have a thread about base layouts.

Let's take what is readily available from google and compile it here in a nice, orderly fashion, so that new members can easily access it, and old members can add to it.

Let's also modify these things based on our own smarts, as the layouts everyone copies are not perfect or necessarily optimized. I know there are really smart people in this krew, so I will defer to them.

But this section needs some organization, so let's get a layout section going.

How's that sound to everybody? I hope i'm not overstepping here.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Here's my Town Hall 9 Farming Base. It's not the absolute best as I haven't integrated the 4th mortar into the base, but people rarely attack for more than just my Town Hall.

VZToVFp.jpg

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
If I may ask, how long it took you to do this village? i started to play since 15 days

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
you all playing this on facebook?

While there is an option to connect the game to Facebook so you can see your friends that play it, Clash of Clans itself is available for free on the App Store and Google Play (iPhone and Android devices).

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
For the coming or already TH9 guys here, i'll post 4 of my farming bases and a war base good for the current way of warring (hounds/balloons).

Farming base 1:
IMG_0142.PNG

Farming base 2:
IMG_0143.PNG

Farming base 3:
IMG_0144.PNG

Farming base 4 (good for slightly inactive clans, clan castle on the outside:
IMG_0145.PNG

War base 1:
IMG_0146.PNG

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
How i can rejoin the Krew?
If you are in a current clan, leave it, then search for "The Krunch Krew" on the clan screen.

Or if you know your Clash of Clans username, we could directly invite you, Jasmine.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
If you are in a current clan, leave it, then search for "The Krunch Krew" on the clan screen.

Or if you know your Clash of Clans username, we could directly invite you, Jasmine.
L

Invite me please my name is parvaneh
Thank you Ethan

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I was wrong. It turns out that I cannot add you unless you are my friend on Facebook and/or Gamecenter. :(

That being said, the easiest way for you to join would to be to click on your clan castle and search for The Krunch Krew, then request to join. http://krewgaming.com/threads/10683/
I'm trying to reach you because I am squarely taken by this game:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1421686863][/DOUBLEPOST]it's good on my side I wait confirmation:ccd:

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Clans can decide whether you speed up things or not? o_O
S1 decides you can not spawn camp?!
It's a rule I started the game with, I got plenty of money but nothing is worth spending on clash of clans so I joined a clan based on progress without any gems used. It's how we separate ourselves from the other farming clans out there. Couldn't be happier of the fact that I got accepted into my current clan. :)

Top Bottom