null's Introduction

null

and void
|K3| Member
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Ryan
What is your gamer name/tag?
null
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
No particular meaning; short for nullified.
Where do you live?
North Carolina, USA
How old are you?
28 next month...
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
nu11ifi3d
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?

How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
It started fairly innocuously, when my friends and I learned a code: dnmoneyman
What is the time that you usually play?
After work; ~19:00 EST+
Which of our servers did you play first?
S1 FFA Broadcast
What other games besides CoD4 do you play?
Killing Floor, L4D2, CoD MW2, CoD BO, Amnesia, Papers, Please, Last Night on Earth, Hex (Nash)
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Nate, many various others
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
When the original Counter-Strike was popular I played with P5. Of course that's since disbanded and I've not played with a clan since...
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?
I'm a professional web developer, programmer, rationalist, speak fluent German, and enjoy finding fun algebraic functions.

Others: game theory, cellular automata, Bitcoin (worked for Coinbase from Nov. 2013-Feb. 2014), cryptography, Bostrom, Baudrillard, Hofstadter, Shakespeare, Douglas Adams and knowing where my towel is.

I created one of these yesterday and it disappeared, so hopefully this one decides to stick around ;). Looking forward to meeting/playing with you all. Cheers!

Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome to the forums!! And we should definitely play Killing Floor sometime, love that game!

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Willkommen im Forum :)

German speaking people are slowly taking over :K

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome to the forums!
I'm a professional web developer, programmer, rationalist, speak fluent German, and enjoy finding fun algebraic functions.
Others: game theory, cellular automata, Bitcoin (worked for Coinbase from Nov. 2013-Feb. 2014), cryptography,
:nw:

null

and void
|K3| Member
I can post! Thank you all for the very, very warm welcome. You're much too kind.

Welcome nullified.

To the expert, how does the website look?

That depends: will opining affect my desire for membership in any way? ;) No, I must say that I'm rather impressed. The design is cohesive, well colored and generously spaced. The forum implementation itself behaves brilliantly: the queued quote system is awesome, social aspects are very well conceived and the shoutbox integration is a nice feature. Congratulations on one of the most successful forum platforms I've yet encountered (BBS' are still king, though (heh)).

YESSSS! welcome bro!!

AWWW YISSSSSS!

Welcome to the forums!! And we should definitely play Killing Floor sometime, love that game!

Absolutely! Look me up on steam: nu11ifi3d

Willkommen im Forum :)

German speaking people are slowly taking over :K

Danke dir! Aber sicher, weil es die Hauptsprache der Welt ist; na?!

Welcome to the forums!

:nw:

Cheers! If we share these topics in common, you may also enjoy my blog - http://oddstate.org. Feel free to message me if you'd like to nerd out/discuss. Btw:
Code:
main = do  
  let name = "Kreubs"
  putStrLn $ "Well, " ++ name ++ ", real hyper-intelligent shades of the color blue write in Haskell!"

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I don't speak German and I'm horrible at algebra but I can see into the future and I predict that if this guy doesn't hack he's getting a member status pretty soon.

Welcome!

null

and void
|K3| Member
Well, i can color and stay inside the lines.
tumblr_m54schRw8I1rto2weo1_500.gif

A sincere thank you, chaps: I'm already having a splendid time, not least of all because of your collective coolness!

Top Bottom