Miss you guys

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
I've been lurking around here a bit, and I started to realize just how much I missed hanging out here. I mean, I spent like 2-3 years of my childhood here so why not? I have a lot of good memories, and its really nice to see that a lot of people I knew are still here, so I just wanted to say Happy Holidays and I hope the new year is good to you all!

I also wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be visiting here more often and try to get back into the community :)

BUT before this, I think it's about time I got clean with all of you, because I wasn't exactly honest when I first joined here: (Bear with me)
------------------------------------------------------------

Well firstly, when I first joined here I think I was maybe 12 or 13, and I claimed to be a year older than I actually was in order to be taken more seriously. Secondly, NO my real name isn't Krystal, it's Jenan. I hid my identity for a variety of reasons, but as I got older I realized that the world wasn't as scary as I thought it was. You may be wondering what type of name Jenan is, and to give a very basic definition, it means Heaven in Arabic. So I should mention that I'm half middle eastern. I grew up in a very strict Muslim household, and was very religious myself growing up. It wasn't until about 2 years ago (after I met the love of my life) that I began questioning what I believed in. It took a LOT of time and researching about my own (and other) faiths when I decided to become atheist, and have been atheist for the past 2 or 3 months now. Of course my family doesn't know this yet, I don't plan to tell them until I can move out.

As for a current update on my life: I'm now a tutor in my town and plan to move to Canada with my soul mate in March, oh and I'm 18 not 19, just to clear that up.
-------

Anywho, sorry for the long post, I hope I can catch up with everyone soon! :D

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
And just the other day day, I thought "I haven't seen Kessa around in like forever." o_O

:wave:

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
woah hey kessa
glad to see u came out about the truth at least some people never do
welcome back to the forum and i hope u pop in now and again

btw congrats on the love of ur life :)
would like to talk to u a bit if ur fine with that lol i promise im not as bad as i used to be even though im still depressed

merry christmas jenan

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
hi Kessa or jenan( "heaven garden" i have a girlfriend with his name), we do not know but I admire your courage because I frequent many Muslim girl in school and they live for some, a real ordeal with their screw screw their family relationship.
thought of you be happy and live your love freely

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome back Jenan! Glad to hear we're not dead to you and hope to see you around more often :)

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
would like to talk to u a bit if ur fine with that lol i promise im not as bad as i used to be even though im still depressed
merry christmas jenan
UMMMMmmmmm.........................

OT: I think ima still call you Kessa. :D Hope to see you around.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Welcome back =) Since we don´t really know each other, I´m looking forward to see you around here more often and to get in touch with you :) It´s always nice to see old members/ex-members come back!

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol nate theres a reason why i said that - in the past my depression had pissed her off quite a bit

same as jana lol i love seeing ex member come back

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member

merry christmas jenan

I think it's best for both of us to keep things the way they are. Don't ask anymore please.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
woah hey kessa
glad to see u came out about the truth at least some people never do
welcome back to the forum and i hope u pop in now and again

merry christmas jenan
it remains you that your LUNA to try to empty your suffering"
Yesterday at 10:23 AM - Arcani:
lol luna is much cuter and awesomer"

Top Bottom