i crashed

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
so i was riding down a huge mountain and for some reason someone put a huge concrete block with rebar sticking out rite in the middle of the path.
I flew about 15 ft before landing and then slid another 20ft. i was proly doing about 45mph. and stupid me wasnt wearing a helmet.

crashed1.jpg

crashed2.jpg

crashed3.jpg

got a couple more

crashed4.jpg

crashed5.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
OMG!!!! Hopefully you didn't break any of your body parts dude. Ouch!!

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
lol i didnt thankfully. i didnt get a good picture to show u how bent that rim actually is. and that was a tuff rim to

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Holy shit howd u ever managed to get through that without serious injury is incredible lol well gald ur ok, But id wear a helmet next time never know when a concreteblock will spawn in front of u.

AVC

Banned
No Helmet?! f00l!

Glad to see your OK though.

Man, that rim is rooted. Is the rest of the bike ok?

I wanna see a picture of your back after that one...

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Johnny glad to hear you're ok...

Tell the truth you attempted a bunny-hop off the broadcast building....

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah HJ, I too am really glad that you are ok, I bet that was a hell of a wreck. I can't believe that some idiot would put a concrete block out in the middle of the path, that's just insane.

I sure hope you get it fixed so you can get back on the trails again, and ffs wear a helmet next time!!

P.S. Oh AVC, if you look closer at the picture of the pullover, you can see that it's the front that was sliding on the ground not the back so we would have to see his belly :p

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Holy shit howd u ever managed to get through that without serious injury is incredible lol well gald ur ok, But id wear a helmet next time never know when a concreteblock will spawn in front of u.
we need some people from s1 to spawn kill it

mohammed

Banned
Nice sport......uh wear a helmet next time my friend, this time you where lucky.......
What about a helmet with a camcorder on it .....i love to see flying ppl lmao :lol_hitting:

Top Bottom