Samy on A1

chack gore

|K3|'s Assasin
|K3| Member
Hey guys, I came here to apologize if anyone had been asked to join [HACK] on a1, Chack gore Jr, invented a little clan for himself and tried getting K3 members with him, he's only 9, and I don't let him join K3 yet, so he wanted to invent a clan, he told me that animal told him to stop recruiting lol, so sorry animal he's just a kid.. And sorry everyone else.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
he was only 9 years old?
If this is the case I think it will have to change nickname: luky luciano him go very well
576980564_o.jpg

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Tbh, I probably wouldn't have perm banned him. I understand that he's a young lad, and that they sometimes do crazy things. It's all good Chack, perhaps just let him know he can't do it again.

Peace out

Sabali_2

IT-support guy
|K3| Member
Really, you didn't play games when you were 9?

I had better things to do than sitting home playing video games, but I used to play some ol' goodie nintendo games back in the days whenever I had time, but more than that I spend my time outside or inside reading books about literature and linguistics.

And ah I see I made little typo over there. I should have say: 9 years old shouldn't be playing this game (referring to Call of duty 4). I didn't mean that 9 years olds can't play any games. :)

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
The new KKKKKKKKK clan. AKA K-9 clan for 9 year olds only. I'm recruiting. Membership limited to one year.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Tbh, I probably wouldn't have perm banned him. I understand that he's a young lad, and that they sometimes do crazy things. It's all good Chack, perhaps just let him know he can't do it again.

Peace out

And this is why you are a super mod.

Top Bottom