CoC Tips

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
@The Moment @Nate @Dunial @Ethan @TheDude Soz if I'm forgetting someone.

So, it's come time to get some strategy going. Typing on the CoC shoutbox is kinda ghey so we'll do it here. I'll ask our other clan mates there to join us on our forum for some CoC discussions.

Let's get some strategies going.

I'm consistently seeing everyone just attacking whomever the "suggested" target is. I personally feel that's stupid.

My suggestions:
We should be attacking 1 TH level lower.
We NEED to make sure the lower-half of the opposite clan is cleaned up. In a 15 CW, 8 opponents = 24 stars.
The top dudes shouldn't necessarily concentrate on beating the top guys. Stick with the mid-tiers for sure fire stars.

We went on a month long losing streak. I don't mind losing just so long as we're doing it smartly.

Apologies in advance to the lower level dudes for taking the #13 (IIRC) earlier today. I would much rather see someone get 3 stars on the first time than having 2 people spend 2 attacks just to get the 3 stars. Besides, I would have lost if I tried anything above 10.

Please add your thoughts. You're more than welcome to say my suggestions are wrong.

Lastly, I'll be making a new thread tomorrow and will list the non-active dudes in the CW. My suggestion, 3 CW inactivities = the boot. Unless it's mentioned in advanced of course.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
We need to kick the inactive and bring in new peeps. Our biggest problem is that we always have around 10 less attacks than the opposing team (that's a possibility of getting a max of 30 stars going to waste).

Not such of an easy task however :worried:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I've been unable to attack recently just because of school. I'm also at the stage of Town Halls where everything takes a lot to upgrade and so I farm all the time.

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
if everyone attackes th with one lv lower, this will be difficult because most of the players are on th lv 8. I am on th lv 8 as well and I can beat th lv 8 easily and get 3 stars mostly when I use dragons. So we shouldn't say that everyone has to attack enemies with 1 lv below... But I agree with the point that inactive players should be kicked after 3 cws. If someone says "Hey guys, I can't attack on that cw because...", it is okay of course. Just my opinion.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
We also need to donate as strong as possible troops to lower level peeps, ive attacked lower level guys for level 5 wizards to run out and take out half my troops.

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
We also need to donate as strong as possible troops to lower level peeps, ive attacked lower level guys for level 5 wizards to run out and take out half my troops.
Yep. I can donate lv 5 wizards next time
[DOUBLEPOST=1418561819][/DOUBLEPOST]So the main issue is that everyone should go for 3 stars, not for 1 or 2.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
attacks should start with the lower level guys doing the best they can.
If we can orchestrate that we will be way more efficient.

Get the bottom half of guys to attack whatever they can get stars on.
Then the higher level guys can try and beat the rest. So high level guys should be waiting til at least 12 hours in on battle day to start attacking.

this also gives an opportunity for the higher level guys to help the lower level guys out with troops.

@WaLLy - you should always try and lure the Clan Castle troops out away from defenses if possible at the start of the battle.

@Take - The more people who are on this forum that we can get into this clan, the better. Communication is difficult, and this forum will help with that.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'd say we make it a requirement for current and perspective Krew members to join the clan and be active.
Sarcasm? Yes.

But it would be cool to pull a few more guys from here.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well let's be more active in the ingame chat. Just in general.

1. Let's talk about clan wars before they happen. I know we have a schedule, but it has been spotty. I'm not sure if i'm gonna be in a war or not. Just post a heads up every 24 hours. This will keep people focused.

2. We will find out who uses the chat and who doesn't pay attention. The people who don't pay attention are worthless. Give them the boot. If you're not gonna communicate, you can't be part of the team.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418949711][/DOUBLEPOST]Can we have a CoC section?

I would like to have more threads.

I know we could just youtube the stuff, but I think it's cool to have our own discussions.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I'd say we make it a requirement for current and perspective Krew members to join the clan and be active.
Sarcasm? Yes.

But it would be cool to pull a few more guys from here.
I would be able to drop in for a war. I won't be leaving in the middle of it like last time haha. Let me know what your war schedule is like.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I would be able to drop in for a war. I won't be leaving in the middle of it like last time haha. Let me know what your war schedule is like.

We try to do wars at least once a week if not twice (Mondays and Fridays).

Sorry I went ahead and started it today; you had quite a bit of war cool down time :p

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
This is just what I have found in the clan that I am in that may help you guys out.

In wars we only donate high level troops that have splash damage, wizards, valkyries, and witches, for example. That helps out a lot. Also putting your clan castle, barb King, and archer queen, close to the center so that it is harder for the enemy to lure them out and make them less effective can give your village a better defending chance.

We have also been in some wars where it was obvious we were not going to win from the very beginning. In those cases our leader will post a message and inform everyone in the war not to waste your elixir trying to win and we just wait for the next war and hope we get matched up with a more even foe. Also when you are going to attack your enemy in a war and you need troops in your clan castle be specific in what you want, and unless you get what you ask for remove them until someone gives you what you want. In our clan if someone missed 2 wars they get the boot, to me 3 wars is to long of a time period to give someone. Also in our clan we try and have the bottom half of the villages in our clan attack in the first 12 hours of war and the top half attack in the second half. This works out well because if you have some of the lower leveled/less experienced guys attacking first, it will give you a better idea of where you are going to be in the war, and sometimes if you will be able to win or not.

Being smart in your attacks helps a lot as well. We rarely attack the top 3-4 villages in the clan mostly because it's not necessary. If you can get 2-3 stars on all of the villages below the top 3-4 you can mostly win every war. Many people end up attacking people that out match them and don't make the most out of their two attacks. Resulting in losing wars and wasting a lot of elixir.

I feel like this is very jumbled up, but I kinda wrote it in a hurry, I'll prolly edit it a little later. Hope this helps some of you!

Top Bottom