The next MC move

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
So, B-Team died, sad.

What should we do next, post ideas, then we vote.

I'm in for vanilla 1.8 without BS like keep inventory and keep levels, mob damages and FLYING!!! No wonder people lose intrest if you can fly, die to TP home and stuff, takes the fun away IMO.

A change on Wallies side wouldn''t be a problem, right?

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Right now we are limited to the vanilla server which means no server-side mods.
This means no flight or fancy teleportation permissions. The major things vanilla the server does allows us to do are:
Keep inventory - this one is obvious.
Fire spread - right now this is off for anyone with a fireplace in a wooden house will lose their home. I'm trying to find a safe fireplace design.
Mob griefing - creeper explosions and enderman block thieving.

I'm all for straight up survival if everyone else is. I've got enough creeper/enderman defenses. :K

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
I would be more interested in playing the minecraft server if it was straight survival with no mods. Thats what i like to do. It makes the game more interesting when you have to worry about dying from the mobs that are in the game. Hopefully you guys can make it happen :D.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The only thing i would really want on would be keep inventory. But, i probably won't be playing much, if at all (at least for now) so...

Also, the server is very laggy for me.

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
Personally, keep inventory takes away from the game. If you can go into any dangerous situation and come away with no consequences, you may as well just make it creative.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
So we basicly all want:
Losing inventory & weapons when dead,

Mob dammage to world

No flying

Full nights, not 24/7 day, only sleep to fix.

And the rest I forgot?

I say normal biomes, no large.

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
So its just straight up survival writing down co-ordinates to find homes and stuff yeah i am 100% up for this + i am still to play multiplayer 1.8 i wanna use banners on my house and stuff

Top Bottom