Uncharted 4 Gameplay @PSX

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
For those interested that haven't seen it yet, here's the first gameplay trailer for Uncharted 4!!
I don't know about you, but I am just soooo freakin excited!!

Here's the original reveal trailer from E3 2014. (I used the full E3 video so you can hear the crowd reaction, just skip to 1:43:00)

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hope it's better than UC3. The first two were great, the third, kind of meh for me.

I don't think this game is out until 2016 though, right?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Never played Uncharted before. Is it open world? Can't really view the video just now.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Never played Uncharted before. Is it open world? Can't really view the video just now.

Not really, at least not in terms of free roam. You follow a fairly set path through a level. You are in an open environment (city, jungle, mountains) with options to move around a bit and attack from various points, but it's not free roam like GTA, Far cry etc.

Part of the game is shooting (3rd person) part of the game is platforming and part of the game is puzzle solving using clues in your journal. Some of the puzzles :frustrated: .

The thing i really like about UC are the vastly different environments and some of the really cool places you came across. Was kind of like the Da vinci code or the Movie National treasure.

Overall , very fun game. I recommend picking up UC 1/2/3 and giving them a try.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hope it's better than UC3. The first two were great, the third, kind of meh for me.

I don't think this game is out until 2016 though, right?
The video says 2015 at the end. I imagine it'll launch either 2015 Late fall, or early winter, considering the IP's release history (November 2007 for UC1, October 2009 for UC2, November 2011 for UC3, and December 2011 for UC:GA).

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
@WaLLy have you ever seen any of the cinematic moments from uc2 or 3? They're bonkers and the reason the games are so good imo

Top Bottom