want a pc gamer

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
being as I have expense part of my budget, I am no longer able to buy a Mac so I decided to make me build a pc gamer
I want a person Krew who would help me by making me a list of the elements that I will have to buy in order to have a good PC
I would like a member of the European KREW to buy the different elements more easily on the Internet
I have a budget of about 1000 euro ($ 1400)
thank you
[DOUBLEPOST=1416080128][/DOUBLEPOST]when I speak of those European united kingdom are excluded, it goes without

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Maybe to buy retail PC, and not to build DIY PC ?
He does have a point though. If you don't know someone who can put it together, or at least help, your first DIY rig can be a hassle (not to mention the risk of ESD).

The problem with retail PCs though is that their power supplies are nearly guaranteed suckage.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
21.5 Imacs start at $1099 according to the Apple website. Not sure what you get for that, but with $1400 you should be able to get a decent one. Not sure how good it would be in terms of gaming.

If you want to build your own, it might be a good idea to find out if any stores in your area can put it together for you or troubleshoot it if you have problems. Also, would be good to see if those places carry the parts you want or can order them for you.

What are the main things you want to do with your new computer? Production/school etc. or pure gaming?

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
being as I have expense part of my budget, I am no longer able to buy a Mac so I decided to make me build a pc gamer
I want a person Krew who would help me by making me a list of the elements that I will have to buy in order to have a good PC
I would like a member of the European KREW to buy the different elements more easily on the Internet
I have a budget of about 1000 euro ($ 1400)
thank you
[DOUBLEPOST=1416080128][/DOUBLEPOST]when I speak of those European united kingdom are excluded, it goes without
desolated you do not know me well enough, I would not be able to do this kind of construction
[DOUBLEPOST=1416092185][/DOUBLEPOST]
21.5 Imacs start at $1099 according to the Apple website. Not sure what you get for that, but with $1400 you should be able to get a decent one. Not sure how good it would be in terms of gaming.

If you want to build your own, it might be a good idea to find out if any stores in your area can put it together for you or troubleshoot it if you have problems. Also, would be good to see if those places carry the parts you want or can order them for you.

What are the main things you want to do with your new computer? Production/school etc. or pure gaming?
-the first thing I want to do with a pc games is the ability to install new games and to enjoy it to the school of course but also
for music, movies etc ...
for production we will see later
for the assembly I can count on a competent person

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
thats why you use a site like this ,they build it for you...but you can choose different things by clicking on the choices ..they start off with the basics but you have other choices in each box
so where it says "choose your psu" click the second button down that says "corsair 750 watt psu"
where it says "choose your 1st hard drive" click the button that says "1TB 7200RPM SATA 3 Hard Drive (add £10)"
and if you want really good sound : where it says "choose your sound card" click the one that says "Creative Recon3D (add £39.95)"
then it calculates the price again>>tell your Dad pay up >>they send it to you...

important! research the website first because I have no clue if they are good,but I'm sure you can find a similar site that is in france
that site says they ship to france
[DOUBLEPOST=1416094275,1416094044][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.computerplanet.co.uk/nextday/index.html heres a similar site

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think you would need a sound card personally, but it's all subjective. If you're going to get a 5.1 speaker setup it would probably be beneficial, but these are optional components that can always be added later if you find a need for it.

If you're priority is gaming, i would choose PC over MAC.

Those websites that build PC's for you usually overcharge by a large amount. If you have someone competent that can build the machine for you, i don't think you need to use that kind of site. You can just pick out the parts, order them individually and save a fair bit of money.

Also, would you be needing a copy of windows and a new monitor or is your budget for just the components?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
also make sure you get an operating system too :K i dunno ,if her dad will help her build it then yeah but the next time I build one I'll probably go with one of these because last time i broke the mobo and had to buy a new one :K
and if I didn't have my friend to help me,I would have been screwed..

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
@my two gung gung :D
I am rather in an easy gait if I am speaking in the KREW it is because I think and I want to use my new pc with you and be able to play the game which you often veiled reference in your posts.
I know nothing about PC and turns around and what I as a tool in knowing that I am not a perfectionist I have another center of interest excites me enormously history in this case
I am looking for something simple and very effective for installation and technical no problem, there are ONLY ADVICE KREW MEMBERS to whom I completely trust what I have of MY TECNICAL NEEDS
in any case you are not very far from satisfying my requests and for that I thank you

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
You may have forgot some important stuff, lightly.

If you're looking for a cheap, great performance processor you could go with an AMD(Not sure what they have)
If you go the more expensive route then you'll get an Intel. I personally have an i3-3220K(low end) and it works perfectly for any game I've thrown at it so far.

Just remember that for whatever processor you get, you NEED to get a motherboard with the same socket. For example, my CPU is in the LGA 1155 Socket so I should get motherboard that has an LGA 1155. If you don't it may still work but you'll have a lot of problems.

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
@NickHouston if I correctly understood, they testing all PCs assembled. Also dispute AMD vs Intel is like a religious one IMHO :tm:
P.S. This PC is definitely not cheap, cause its not for Microsoft Office using but for games.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The techies might yell to build one. But if you have any doubt in your tech abilities, why take the risk? Get a pre-built one.

A quick search on an already built system.
$1,359 Built-PC
*it also comes with 3 free games up to $160 total value.

Make and Model: CyberpowerPC SLC7000

Specs:
AMD FX-9370 4.4GHz (I'm not familiar with AMD stuff. Gurus, is this near the top of the line?)
16GB DDR3
AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB
120GB SSD
2TB HDD
800 Watt PSU
DVD+/-RW
Win 8.1 64-bit (not sure if it's Pro)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm pretty sure that's close to top of the line. I think it's an 8 core processor. It runs $210 on Newegg. Cyberpower has great reviews on Resellerratings, but not so great elsewhere. I think they might be hit or miss.

That GPU seems weak. Personally, i would never trust companies like cyberpower. They overcharge by a large amount and if your machine arrives with an issue you have to send the entire thing back and wait for them to (hopefully) fix it.

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
good eventually I'll tell you about what I will do about my new pc: I'll find me a commercial site in France that offers the same benefits as the English or American site, include in the thread.
Then I would make a synthesis of what has been said in the forum according to my ability, then when my or my choices will be made, I'd hand you a next thread
thx all (except Storky of course)

Top Bottom