Dreams

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Hey!

I thought I would make a thread for recording dreams. I don't know if you guys pay any attention to dreams, but I think it's pretty awesome.
Look up "lucid dreaming" to get an idea of what I mean. I'm not great at controlling my dreams, but since we spend quite a bit of our time (3-7 times a night) dreaming, we might as well be able to remember it!

Feel free to post both recent and old dreams. It's really fun to hear the plethora of dreams, especially the random ones. :D

-PR3C1Z10N

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Ohhh i love dreams :D Well, most of them, some of mine can be quite scary with zombies or aliens (the ones of the Alien movies, seriously, that was scary as hell!).
I´ve never been able to control them though. And i never fly in my dreams :(

I once dreamed, that I was chasing and killing dragons with a friend. We even had swords :D

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Dreams are awesome! I just really wish I could remember them better. There are a few recurring nightmares that I get every now and then for as long as I can remember, but I can't remember the rest too well XD

Last night I had a dream that I remember pretty well actually. Me and my family had gone to spend a weekend (more like a day) in a cabin in the woods. It wasn't too weird except that the bathroom and kitchen were in their own buildings, right next to each other, and they were like half a mile away from the beds building. And to get there I had to swim through this super long stretch of water that was frozen on one half, and perfect on the other XD. And for some reason when I went to use the bathroom, I actually went to the kitchen (where for some reason, this one girl I've been into lately saw me and laughed because I went to the wrong building :( ). It made me feel embarrassed, but she has a cute laugh so I didn't feel that bad :) . Next thing I remember it was dark out and everyone except my dad had disappeared. But he didn't seem to notice, so we started packing up to go, but I could hear wolves and scary creatures from the forest beyond :(. All of a sudden it was day time and even more family members had come that I didn't know we're coming. As I was walking towards them I slipped and feel in the ice water, and I think I died (even tho i was swimming in it earlier), and then I woke up.

It was a pretty tame dream I know, but I'm still surprised I remember it well enough XD

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
thats cus u smoke weed
I knew someone would bring this up. But when I smoke, I don't dream, or at least I don't remember them and don't feel shit when I wake up. So back in the day I the decision was made easy.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I retain a dream, only one, I was eating candy (krema batna) , along with all my sleep and my wake I looked under my mattress to see if he left. it's been long since I've done this dream and I will never forget (I always keep looking under the mattress in case it would)
krema-batna-6x360gr.jpg

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I knew someone would bring this up. But when I smoke, I don't dream, or at least I don't remember them and don't feel shit when I wake up. So back in the day I the decision was made easy.
It was just a comedic jape lol. i dont actually know the connection between weed and dreams.

I tend to have loads of dreams depending on what i'm doing. If i'm really busy then i will annoyingly dream about it -_-. If i'm not doing anything intellectual, i wont dream.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I used to have incredibly, incredibly vivid dreams. The kind where you wake up and you're not sure if you're actually awake or what you just dreamt actually happened. Since i changed my diet, got off meds, stopped smoking pot etc. i do not have them anymore. I very rarely remember what i dreamt about. On occasion i will have vague recollections, but it's nothing like it used to be. :(

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I always have off the wall dreams. People I know frequently show up with random jobs like leading the zombie resistance.

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I had a dream last night where I was at some arcade. I sat down to play some shooter game, and instead of just playing it, I went into the game. I was flying around in some exo-suit. (Think Edge of Tomorrow). I was blasting 'dem bad guys to bits.

Top Bottom