The "So you think you can sing?" Krew Idol Contest

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Think you got the chops?
Get ready..pick your songs
If enough ppl are willing we will hold a song contest on Teamspeak
I hope to do it like this..Post here the song you want to do, go on teamspeak and do it (you can record or me or whoever) then post it here and we'll have a poll when everyones done..
either that or we make a date where we all get on and do it all at once ... whatever Ideas are welcome.but main thing lets have some fun and get crazy.. Explicit lyrics allowed

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
i used to sing people to sleep in my last clan and every time someone had a birthday they made me sing happy birthday to them but i think my voice has really fallen apart these days

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
Omgggggggg

IM SO IN!!!!!! Haha this would mean the world to Lola. Ill finally be able to hear k3's peeps sing!!! I've been wanting that all my k3 life! Haha

Def. count me in!

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
Omgggggggg

IM SO IN!!!!!! Haha this would mean the world to Lola. Ill finally be able to hear k3's peeps sing!!! I've been wanting that all my k3 life! Haha

Def. count me in!
IM IN IF LOLA IS IN! :D dooo i smell a Duet Lola? :D

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Omgggggggg

Def. count me in!
@Take what song were we going to sing for Lola again? This is our chance..

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
Awwwwww shit I am in on this for sure[DOUBLEPOST=1414252042][/DOUBLEPOST]There is a online flash game that scores you on how well you sound compared to the original song it scores like 15 people at once. I will need to Google the name of the game

Top Bottom