Let's Get it Going!!!

Paratrooper

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Hey Guys,
After I read some of your guys' ideas I thought it would be a good thing to post this, help me out and post some ideas for what games we could play so we start brainstorming on what to do :D:ca:

What I have begun to play recently with some other guys in the krew are some new and some old games.

1. (my personal favourite) Heroes and Generals. It is a battlefield-like WW2 first person shooter. It is a free to play and is still in its Beta phase, but here's the part I like about it. People who have ranked up to the rank of a General can begin wars and it is a real time scenario in which he sends troops to a town and you are part of those troops and can fight as a German or as an American in the war for Europe, it mixes strategy, and skill. When you shoot you must compensate for height, distance and movement of target, it is very realistic. It is a very team oriented game as if noone is watching your back, you're going to get a shovel to the back of the head.

2. CSGO I am not really the right person to name the features of this game since I am new to it but it has been really fun, just need to practice a bit.

Again.. let me know what you guys think and suggest your own!

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i have played the battlefield games alot lately, bf3 bf3 bfbc2 & bc2vietnam all incredible fun. there is just nothing in the fps genre like blowing a jet out of the sky with an rpg or a mbt:D never gets old

!WARNING! i did not perform these stunts, just some really cool kills i found on youtube. the crazy shit u can do is simply unlimited:

cs:go is fun aswell, been playing it a little latly since i got dat valve pack, alot like promod tho, and it gets old pretty fast imo. does anybody know how the online community of tactical shooters like brothers in arms, rainbow vegas or swat 4 are holding up these days. a tactical shooter is always good for a clan, run& gun does simply not get as intense as some tactical shit.

Last edited:

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Hey Guys,
After I read some of your guys' ideas I thought it would be a good thing to post this, help me out and post some ideas for what games we could play so we start brainstorming on what to do :D:ca:

What I have begun to play recently with some other guys in the krew are some new and some old games.

1. (my personal favourite) Heroes and Generals. It is a battlefield-like WW2 first person shooter. It is a free to play and is still in its Beta phase, but here's the part I like about it. People who have ranked up to the rank of a General can begin wars and it is a real time scenario in which he sends troops to a town and you are part of those troops and can fight as a German or as an American in the war for Europe, it mixes strategy, and skill. When you shoot you must compensate for height, distance and movement of target, it is very realistic. It is a very team oriented game as if noone is watching your back, you're going to get a shovel to the back of the head.

2. CSGO I am not really the right person to name the features of this game since I am new to it but it has been really fun, just need to practice a bit.

Again.. let me know what you guys think and suggest your own!
heroes and generals - basically day z but ww2.

Top Bottom