Temporary ShoutBox here

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lmao man this is a funny thread. Mainly Blu, Sniper and Cav... I think Cav is getting jealous lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
we kept getting a stupid Connection Problem error. Sucked monkey balls!

So far, I guess the removal of the shout seemed to fix it *knocks on wood*.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
this effin sucks! I want a shoutbox again! :(
like i said, your welcome to use my website's shout box at any time. some people say tht it gives a warning before you go on but i assure you that it doesnt. i been on as a guest on many computers to make sure i did it all right. its a pro website but the shoutbox gets the job done and has no lags. link is below

http://nickhouston.webs.com/

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Nope WaLLy. or is it just cuz im on da phone??? lol. sniper. CAVE, i think he would rather wqant me than either of you two :p

S

SneBa

:( im so sad :( when will it be back? will it be back? what errors? (the white 1 that we tried was a horrible fail)

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
yea im happy with any shoutbox as long as it works lol i found that the white one worked better

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I guess for me I don't really care which one we use, as long as it's one that works RIGHT!!

The biggest thing that bothered me with the white one was people changing their names, and that the main reason I wanted it was to have it on just the home page, but Wally didn't like that idea I guess. It really sucks not knowing who you are talking to and I eventually left the shout until people stopped doing it. >:(

Anyways, I have not got the errors yet Wally, so if that is the option of going back to the white shout, or even trying out another one then lets do it, I would much rather have one that I dislike than none at all! :(

Top Bottom