Temporary ShoutBox here

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I like the new off site chatbox. The only limitation i see, or that i was told of, is that only 10 users can be in it online at one time. That shouldn't be to much of a problem however. The only other problem i can foresee is difficulty reporting hackers or problems on the servers.

Other then that, i think it's great.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I like the new off site chatbox. The only limitation i see, or that i was told of, is that only 10 users can be in it online at one time. That shouldn't be to much of a problem however. The only other problem i can foresee is difficulty reporting hackers or problems on the servers.

Other then that, i think it's great.

not a lot of people visit it though. I thought of having an off-forum shoutbox as well but I preferred having an all-in-one sort of thing. In my opinion it suits us best to have an integrated shout.

If and when we do get anymore errors than either I get an off-site chat or jump to a different host come renewal time in December.

Either way, looks like we aren't having any issues so far; though since we have no shout, not many people access the forum at one time. Either way, I'll work on getting a new shout up tonight if I don't get home too late from school.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
So anything new on a Shout Box yet for the forum, this really sucks not having it, lol.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
permissions have been fixed. :)

Some errors may appear but that's because the current shoutbox we have is meant for 2.0 RC1.2, and we're at the newest 2.0 RC3. I managed to install it but I read in people's comments some had some issues.

feel free to post 'em if you have 'em. 8)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Man I'm wishing now that we stayed with SMF 1.1 instead of going to the 2.0, it seemed to work better with the shouts. I'm not sure if that is the problem or not, but it just seems like it was better than then it is now, and that's all I can think of that was changed ???

Top Bottom