Netflix Series Suggestions

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm currently watching Dexter (I'm at the End of season 6) and its sick I think its even better than Breaking Bad. Now that Netflix is available in Germany I also started watching Fargo which is pretty good

Fargo was great. Wish the ending was better (same with Dexter, a show that went way downhill) but still a great show with great characters. Malvo was awesome.

kRon1k

Alpha and Omega
|K3| Member
Borgia. Waiting for season 3. It airs in France on Canal+ then after that it will be on Netflix. (Isolda Dychauk is GORGEOUS btw)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:an:

I thought Marco Polo was terrible. I feel asleep about 40 mins. into episode 1.

Seems like Netflix spent all it's money on sets/locations, costumes etc. and skimped badly on acting, script etc. I felt there was zero connection between any of the characters. No sense of anything, no emotion, just people playing a part on a grand stage.

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
@The Moment watch LOST!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok then,
SHERLOCK!!!!!! Those are must watch before you die lol

Then the rest:
Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Brooklyn Nine Nine and so many others.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418584099][/DOUBLEPOST]
I FOUND THE OFFICE OMG SEE YALL IN 2 MONTHS
The Office is awesomeeeeeee

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member

Seems like Netflix spent all it's money on sets/locations, costumes etc. and skimped badly on acting, script etc. I felt there was zero connection between any of the characters. No sense of anything, no emotion, just people playing a part on a grand stage.
Fully agree with you, mister D.
but because there is a but, I'll watch all the episodes:DI have already watching the first two and that there of interesting in this series is the respect of truth historical and I can guarantee you that all that is said is true in the first two ( words lending)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Weeds.
ShofCCN.jpg

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Can't go wrong with Bob's Burgers
It's not a serious show by any means, but it's hands down one of the cleanest funniest adult-oriented cartoons out there!

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member

I finally meet you, I don't like is bland

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Spartacus. It was great but the lead actor died after the first season. The replacement does a good job but you won't see him until season 3 and it'll seem weird at first.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
What's the appeal of House of Cards? I always hear people talking about it, but I have no idea what its about, other than government stuff

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
12 monkeys great series !
monkey-12.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1424457816][/DOUBLEPOST]Viking series resume it awesome
7a337fbdf0973971932cb46e530d5d5b47818cc2910e19a6a573e54c5e31caa0.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I just got done with Season three of Spartacus. Great season. I think i liked it better than Season one. The finale was a bit silly and overdone , but still pretty good.

It was a little strange having a new Spartacus but after a couple of episodes i really didn't notice. He did a great job, IMO. The change i noticed the most was Naevia. Her replacement is awful. That whole scene with Ashur on the Mountain was ridiculous. The chemistry with Crixus is nonexistent. Really ruined that whole story line for me.

On to Season 4!

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I just got done with Season three of Spartacus. Great season. I think i liked it better than Season one. The finale was a bit silly and overdone , but still pretty good.

It was a little strange having a new Spartacus , but after a couple of episodes i really didn't notice. He did a great job, IMO. The change i noticed the most was Naevia. Her replacement is awful. That whole scene with Ashur on the Mountain was ridiculous. The chemistry with Crixus is nonexistent. Really ruined that whole story line for me.

On to Season 4!
I did notice something was off about Naevia, but never knew what. Lol.

But Season 4 is where things get crazy. I won't spoil anything though.

Top Bottom