Netflix Series Suggestions

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey guys,

I've been watching a lot of Netflix recently and have come to a block of Series that I want to watch. I just finished watching Archer, the latest season of Top Gear, and a few others. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Drew

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Breaking Bad.
Sons of Anarchy. (Series still ongoing - Last season currently airing on FX)
Luther.
Sherlock. (90 min episodes)
The Killing.
The West Wing.
Boss.
Orange is the New Black.
House of Cards (awesome)
Hatfields & McCoys (three episode mini-series)
Numb3rs
MI-5

Last edited:

Paratrooper

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Everyone is talking about their amazing american netflix and im just sitting here... with the mexican one... watching dexter for the 3rd time... ;);)

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Hey guys,

I've been watching a lot of Netflix recently and have come to a block of Series that I want to watch. I just finished watching Archer, the latest season of Top Gear, and a few others. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Drew
netflix landed in France, I have a month of trying to free on my phone, so your thread falls well

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Season 1 of Peaky Blinders is on NF. Season two is currently airing on ( i think) BBC.

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
i also see misfits is on there. that is my favorite show of all time everyone must watch it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
How is Luther, damage?

And what is peaky blinders?

Luther is outstanding. Unfortunately, there are only 14 episodes over three seasons.

Peaky Blinders - Tommy Shelby (Cillian Murphy) is the charismatic leader of a Birmingham, England crime organization known for its distinctive and lethal razor-brimmed caps. As the ambitious, deadly Tommy leads his crew to ever-greater success after World War I, they come to the attention of a chief inspector (Sam Neill) who is sent from Belfast to rid the city of its criminals. Annabelle Wallis costars in this period thriller from the writer-director of "Locke."

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Luther is outstanding. Unfortunately, there are only 14 episodes over three seasons.

I kinda like short-but-sweet series. Thanks dood.

I really really like the British Sherlock. That's only 3 episodes a season. I think it's fantastic

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
MY TOP 3 must see before you die lol

SHERLOCK
LOST
and....whatever netflix has is always good. I've seen so far Dexter, Breaking Bad, Orange is the new black and some others I can't remember.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
I'm currently watching Dexter (I'm at the End of season 6) and its sick I think its even better than Breaking Bad. Now that Netflix is available in Germany I also started watching Fargo which is pretty good

Top Bottom