Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
lnXtZeq.jpg

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
The snow has melted couple times so far, few days ago we had +5°C weather and now we have -5°C
N1EFrUe.png

Snow on, snow off, snow on, snow off...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, wind chill is the worst. It's been in the 30's (around 0-4c) here for about a week , which is bearable, but the wind has been very strong. (20-40mph) After i got home yesterday it took me forever to get warm. I was freezing! It's been so cold that the snow and ice from last week is still around.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Yes, wind chill is the worst. It's been in the 30's (around 0-4c) here for about a week , which is bearable, but the wind has been very strong. (20-40mph) After i got home yesterday it took me forever to get warm. I was freezing! It's been so cold that the snow and ice from last week is still around.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Are those temps in F or C? It shows 24 and rain, which makes me think it's C. Then again, that's 74f , which also doesn't make sense.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Nevermind, they are in C. I thought it was a bit odd because of the wild temp swing.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Nevermind, they are in C. I thought it was a bit odd because of the wild temp swing.
I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt the other day. It got down to 20 F last night. It's going up to 75 later this week. Alabama Weather 101: We have no idea what the :poop: is going on

Top Bottom