Also bout that time for me

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
It was fun being here these past two years but I figured it's time for me to move on. I'm making zero progress here and without progress, there's no point in sticking around.
I've been playing promod much more lately so hopefully I'll see some of you promod players around.
Good luck and take care guys!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
So your only reason for being here was to 'progress?' I don't understand that. What were you hoping to 'progress' to? World domination? Leader of Alpha team?

A little flap comes up over a ban and you just up and quit?

Meh.

Take care.

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Sorry you feel that way,good luck and thank you for all the work you put in for us..stay in school..

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
It is a sad time to see you go Mr gage. Safe to say you will be missed (only you not your ping :p) Hope you have a good future and make sure to come back time to time and say hi :(

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
So your only reason for being here was to 'progress?' I don't understand that. What were you hoping to 'progress' to? World domination? Leader of Alpha team?

A little flap comes up over a ban and you just up and quit?

Meh.

Take care.
No, not a just a little flap. I also don't want to be here when the krew finally goes under soon. It's a dying clan. You should know that.
:wave:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I know that you seem to be exactly what a lot of people said or thought you were. You seem to have a glorious talent for reinforcing the point.

If saying that makes you feel better before taking your exit, so be it. It doesn't affect me or anyone else here. As i said, it just reinforces your character, or lack of it.

Hope you grow up at some point, kid.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
the krew finally goes under soon. It's a dying clan. You should know that.
MoIjuRq.jpg

:( Hasta luego Gage.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
just like damage said, what do you want to achieve here? there is nothing to achieve here, its a gaming site, you can only achieve fun here.

and the krew is going to go under? pretty unnecessary to throw that in here. but since you mentioned it, i got to react to it: many members here have a stronger bound to the krew then to cod4, once cod 4 eventually dies out, im sure we will find another online fps to have fun with, plenty of fun shooters out there, just wait and see.
bye gage, sad to see you go. drop by some time.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I followed the events relating Kenai and announced the departure of Gage is strongly related to this incident, it would make sense that the executive and admin's communicated privately to this kind of problem, it is not good for the Krew of to spread these various dissension for everyone and it's very bad face with members and new registrants. (a lot this week)
I can not believe the reasons given by Gage on his departure I think this is due to the management of the problem Kenai and it's a shame.
a real focus at the top is needed good luck
COUNT ON YOU KREW
I can not resign myself to say "I'm sad to see us leave Gage"

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
What problem? The fact that people had differences of opinion? Not sure i view that as a problem. That's just life.

People need to suck it up , grow up , act like adults and deal with it.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I´m sad to see you go, Gage, because I always thought that you have a great value here from the beginning I was part of the Krew.

However, as others posted before me, I don´t think that the Krew is going down or that it is a dying clan. Some people still spend a lot of time playing CoD or other games and at least for me, it is also a place to have fun and to talk to really nice people.

But since you don´t feel like having fun here anymore, I respect your decision. Would be nice, if you´d hop in here from time to time :)

:wave:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Well, we had our disagreements, but I was sad to see you go. You were an asset to the Krew.
But then you tell us we are a dying clan. Fuck you. I would rather be a condescending little prick than a punk bitch with no respect for the people who have helped him and been his friends.

Last edited:

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
But but but - Santa, how will Christmas be without you? :( Maaaaaan I'll miss you - even tho I don't play CoD much anymore - but still it was awesome talking some on A1 about random stuff.
Anyway, I hope everything works out for ya and best wishes! :sb:

Top Bottom