weird

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
PdHUor1.gif

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i guess the point is: accept your body for what it is, and dont do tons of beautysurgeries till you look like some plastic barbie doll.

i think the video makes exactly that point in an intelligent and sarcastic manner. and i like the video, since i too think that women are most beautiful when they are natural, no botox lips, no fake titts, not an inch of makeup and their natural haircolour.

women sacrifice so much in order to be hot in their early years just to look like micheal jackson by the time they hit 40, with a ravaged skin and hair and a complete mess of body from all the shit they did. when in reality a beautiful girl is beautiful even without all that, but will stay healthy and beautiful a long time to come.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
i guess the point is: accept your body for what it is, and dont do tons of beautysurgeries till you look like some plastic barbie doll.

i think the video makes exactly that point in an intelligent and sarcastic manner. and i like the video, since i too think that women are most beautiful when they are natural, no botox lips, no fake titts, not an inch of makeup and their natural haircolour.

women sacrifice so much in order to be hot in their early years just to look like micheal jackson by the time they hit 40, with a ravaged skin and hair and a complete mess of body from all the shit they did. when in reality a beautiful girl is beautiful even without all that, but will stay healthy and beautiful a long time to come.
I share your opinion in its entirety, only you forget that this is a request to have men (for fun) little dolls barbie, and that some of these girls who engages in this practice are more where less desperate. beauty is inside and not aged.
we are in the culture of artificial beauty that ultimately gives artificial love
when a guy or girl are idiots, they may well george clooney looks like where kardashian, the fact remains that it will always be idiots
it's hard to love a silly? No?[DOUBLEPOST=1412343782][/DOUBLEPOST]knowing a little mmnz for his artistic bent I think this video is very well done

Top Bottom