[SOLVED] Banned from your Broadcast FFA Server

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Of course. If you were just a fishy player and I wasn't sure whether you were wallhacking or not, I would have taken the demo and submitted it to the upper admins to look it over before any action was done. However, the wallhack was blatant.
Did it look like how tito plays? Cus if someone doesn't know it's him, it looks 95% blatent but it's just the style he plays.

Edit: No I mean you share the same playstyle. We know you're not tito.

Last edited:

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I assure you that I'm not this 'tito'. I'm only Kenai- The one and only.
Edited ^

But, like Damage said, it's really up to Gage and any other witnesses. He's been a mod longer than I've been a member so I trust him.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Did it look like how tito plays? Cus if someone doesn't know it's him, it looks 95% blatent but it's just the style he plays.

Edit: No I mean you share the same playstyle. We know you're not tito.

No. This guy didn't wall bang.

Kenai

Private First Class
Edited ^

But, like Damage said, it's really up to Gage and any other witnesses. He's been a mod longer than I've been a member so I trust him.

And I've already stated that I respected his Judgment. 'But as the Rules state: 'The mod who banned you will usually have the final say, or close to it. In these cases, a vote is not needed.' So I respect your judgment.' As I'm a Super Mod in my clan.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
The Council has convened and it has been decided to remove ban. This in no way discounts the mods past efforts at helping the krew,but it was decided that with lack of demo and presentation of the players credentials that he would be given the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove he is clean. This is contingent upon careful scrutiny of further gameplay on our servers. Have fun ..but we will be watching :muahaha:

Top Bottom