[SOLVED] Banned from your Broadcast FFA Server

Kenai

Private First Class
1. IceOps|Kenai

2. October 1st around 11:40 EST - |K3|Gage, They also came back under another name to ban me later in the map.

3. Probably for 'Hacking'.

4. To be quite honest I really have nothing in my defense other than I was playing like I normally do. If it would help I can give you some Demos of when I've played on my Clans Server(s) if that would help.

5. b47929f7

6. Just be honest and make an honest appeal. Echelon ( our admin tool ) records everything , so lying or trying to :bs: would be a poor decision.

7. If your appeal is denied at the time, you may come back and try again in a few months if your ban was for something like racism, constant harassment, recruiting, etc. If you were blatantly hacking, the odds of an unban are very slim to none.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I didn't take a demo because you weren't a regular and had only 7 connections. But it was pretty obv. wallhack to me.

Kenai

Private First Class
I didn't take a demo because you weren't a regular and had only 7 connections. But it was pretty obv. wallhack to me.

Well in my Clan you'd have to have a demo for the ban to stay put. (As I'm a Super Moderator for my clan.) Just because I've only connected 7 times to K3's server doesn't mean I haven't played on other servers as well.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think there is a misunderstanding.

Mods here usually don't take demos of players that aren't regulars on our server(s). Has nothing to do with play on other servers.

If you want to provide some video of yourself playing and/or a link to your Clans website, feel free. It will be taken into consideration.

Kenai

Private First Class
I think there is a misunderstanding.

Mods here usually don't take demos of players that aren't regulars. If you want to provide some video of yourself playing and/or a link to your Clans website, feel free. It will be taken into consideration.

My clans website is www.iceops.in

I'm saying for the other servers is where I've learned to get my skills. Not just one server if you know what I mean.

Also for the demos, Where do I upload them as I don't see an Attachment option.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well in my Clan you'd have to have a demo for the ban to stay put. (As I'm a Super Moderator for my clan.) Just because I've only connected 7 times to K3's server doesn't mean I haven't played on other servers as well.
Of course. If you were just a fishy player and I wasn't sure whether you were wallhacking or not, I would have taken the demo and submitted it to the upper admins to look it over before any action was done. However, the wallhack was blatant.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think there is an area to upload media directly to the site, although i could be wrong.

Upload to dropbox or Youtube or wherever and provide a link.

Kenai

Private First Class
Of course. If you were just a fishy player and I wasn't sure whether you were wallhacking or not, I would have taken the demo and submitted it to the upper admins to look it over before any action was done. However, the wallhack was blatant.

I guess next time I play on your Servers (If I get to that is) then I'll always make demos when I play for my POV.[DOUBLEPOST=1412309805][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think there is an area to upload media directly to the site, although i could be wrong.

Upload to dropbox or Youtube or wherever and provide a link.

Mkay, Thanks. May I be allowed to use one of my Members Demo Uploader to give you the demos?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not sure what that is exactly, but i don't see why not.

It would be most helpful if the demo is of the Broadcast map.

Kenai

Private First Class
Not sure what that is exactly, but i don't see why not.

It would be most helpful if the demo is of the Broadcast map.

Well I don't have a demo of (At least not from your server) Broadcast, I do have a 5.5MB and 42MB demo of me playing on my Clans server. If you'd like to see that instead. (I'm mainly an Obscurity mod player)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You can share what you wish, but really, in the end, it comes down to the mod who banned you and any member(s) that might have been on at the time and can weigh in.

Kenai

Private First Class
You can share what you wish, but really, in the end, it comes down to the mod who banned you and any member(s) that might have been on at the time and can weigh in.

I fully understand that as I have read the Rules for the Ban Appeals. There was only Gage on at that time. Also, Here's one of the Demos- Other one is uploading atm.

Demo

I'd fully advise that you use Developer mode and Timescaling binds.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Demos of him playing at another point in time shouldn't really be considered relevant.

I personally think you should take the demo regardless of how many times they've connected.

Was playing with Kenai on their Obs server the other day, just seemed like a good player while doing extremely well.

I'd say unban.

Kenai

Private First Class
Demos of him playing at another point in time shouldn't really be considered relevant.

I personally think you should take the demo regardless of how many times they've connected.

Was playing with Kenai on their Obs server the other day, just seemed like a good player while doing extremely well.

I'd say unban.

Oh wow, I didn't know you were a K3 Member/Mod XD

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Being a mod in a legit clan goes a long way for me.. mistakes can be made ..I have made numerous..Unban does not seem like a bad idea to me..

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I checked out their website. He's a super-mod of a clan that runs 10 servers. He's been a member for two years.

So, there it is for whatever that's worth. I can't speak to an un-ban/ban as i wasn't there.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I want to say unban since I didn't take a demo and it'll only make members/ mods in this krew question my judgement considering that you are this super mod of another clan. However, I'm not basing my judgement on the 40+ killcams I watched each time you killed me; you seemed like just a good player when I watched those. Once I stayed dead and actually speced you, it was blatant wallhack. Not UAV nor soundwhore. Ban stays.

Kenai

Private First Class
I want to say unban since I didn't take a demo and it'll only make members/ mods in this krew question my judgement considering that you are this super mod of another clan. However, I'm not basing my judgement on the 40+ killcams I watched each time you killed me; you seemed like just a good player when I watched those. Once I stayed dead and actually speced you, it was blatant wallhack. Not UAV nor soundwhore. Ban stays.

You have your say as well as the other members. But I was also watching you how you played as you kept throwing Stuns where I was without you looking. I was suspecting you would spec me right before you Spawned.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
It's actually more than 2 years sadly, We got a new website because

You have your say as well as the other members. But I was also watching you how you played as you kept throwing Stuns where I was without you looking. I was suspecting you would spec me right before you Spawned.
That's correct. After I watched the killcams, I speced you for a brief second to find your location and repeatedly threw stuns at you. It was my attempt to piss you off to see if you'll make your wallhack much more blatant. And I was right. Last 7 minutes of the game as I stayed dead, your gamestyle switched up and you showed me all that I needed to know to pull the trigger.

Kenai

Private First Class
That's correct. After I watched the killcams, I speced you for a brief second to find your location and repeatedly through stuns at you. It was my attempt to piss you off to see if you'll make your wallhack much more blatant. And I was right. Last 7 minute of the game, your gamestyle switched up and you showed me all that I needed to know to pull the trigger.

You do know that I do the same taunts to other hackers on our server(s) right? I obviously knew what you were trying to do, as well as coming back under another name. But as the Rules state: 'The mod who banned you will usually have the final say, or close to it. In these cases, a vote is not needed.' So I respect your judgment.

Top Bottom