Is...

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
B team is a mod pack for MC it is the best thing to happen to MC. But im not sure whats happening to the vanilla server i think its just down because wally wants to run both.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Attack of the B-Team is a modpack like Gary said. It comes with about 120 awesome mods. From new biomes to the craziest machinery. The opportunities are endless. There's even a mod that has all the COD4 guns in it, how awesome. It takes a lot of learning and youtube watching/wiki reading to get to know it all, but that's cool. It's minecraft re-invented.

Since we got the B-team our server has already seen more activity than in the past months. So everyone should hop on and see if you like it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The original MC server dead or just offline
Not dead, just offline.

I finally got around to getting B-Team onto the Mac mini. I wanted to make sure it ran well without crashing so I left our Bukkit MC offline for a day. I'll turn it back on right now though.

Also, B-Team is a lot of fun! You should definitely try it. Has morphing (kill an animal, you become that animal. You get to change back whenever you want!). The biomes are beautiful! And some of the tools are fantastic! Take has one that chops a whole tree in 1 swoop. It's neat!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
How do you get these tools? Is there a special crafting guide/tutorial?
I've been youtubing that but I just started doing that earlier today.

@Take can you give us some helpful videos or tutorials and such?

D, you'll need to download the Tekkit Launcher. I can get it to you later today.l

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
You have to try it out D, it's totally worth it. If there's enough people playing I'll share my knowledgecwith you all.

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
Nope no red matter that is just in the mod pack volts. And red matter is bad it opens a worm hole and eats the server

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The Mac mini keeps crashing. Not sure if its because of too much RAM is being used up (3 or 4GB for regular MC and 2GB for B-Team) or B-Team doesn't have enough RAM allocated for it (it runs 1GB without anyone there lol)...

With that said apologies in advance but for the next 2-3 days the stock MC server will be off. I've also changed B-Team to run on 3GB to see if that helps. If the server doesn't crash in say 3 days, I'll turn on the stock MC server and we'll see if it crashes again.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just a small tree, courtesy of @Titoezz and @Take
AZTro11.jpg

Top Bottom