Some ways to spice up MC

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I was thinking we could do something to spice up the MC server.
One thing we could do is have a kind of faction warfare. We could split up into groups and claim areas of the map and build base camps/forts/etc. Then, on a set day like a scrim, we could have a battle or some kind of competition. Minecraft has a scoreboard system that allows for custom objectives, so really the sky's the limit on what we could assign.

The current setup lets me set a a store, so each player from the winning team could get credit to cash in on goodies that would otherwise be rather difficult to attain. All of this would go on in a parallel world, so really if :poop: gets blown up, the main survival and creative remain untouched.

So here is what would go on:
We have a signup and make some teams. Once we are all set, everyone joins the new world. Finding a spot can be automated as the spreadplayers command can move entire teams at once.
Teams have a few days to collect stuff and build defences. That way not everyone has to be on at once for anything to be possible.
A few days before an event, we can vote on objectives (too bad flags are 1.8 only). We could have objects for each team, all out war (team kill limit, capture the flag, king of the hill, etc.), etc..
Once the objectives are complete, we go back to peace mode until the next event.

The point of war would be to blow the crap out of each other, so fire damage, tnt, and creepers would all be enabled :K
Also, stuff isn't meant to be permanent, so there is no point in getting attached to structures lol.

What do you guys think? Would anyone be interested? Comments, suggestions, and what not would be cool. This is just a suggestion, it doesn't really have to be this way, but I think it would be fun if we had some semi-regular MC events.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
very interesting but for now I am at a standstill with the game:bh:

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
This sounds epic i would love to be part of this. I suck at pvp but it would be fun.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Scattering chests at random points -maybe with some clues to help find them- , filled with different weapons, armor, food, etc. would be a cool idea.

That way, each player could have an equal opportunity to score some diamond armor or an enchanted weapon.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No, anything with the name Hunger games is :ghey:.

This is K3 style!

Never seen the movies or read the books? This sums up The Hunger games.

Hellfire

Pyromaniac
i know a good thing to spice it up! its the Diablodrops plugin! it spawns in random structures with op items like the Nun's Stick! which is a stick with knockback X!

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm so down for this, even though I'm still more lost than a broken compass XD

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Sorry, I have been practically away from home for 2 weeks solid with very little time to think about anything.
Now that we have B-Team, we will have to see how/if resources can be divided up for this.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Ooh okay. I was just wondering. The B team now is great but I'd br good to see other projects launch aswell, if possible ofcourse

Top Bottom