KTD Revival!

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Guess who's back, back again
KTD's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, Guess who's back

Yes! The highly anticipated, I hope, return of the KTD is upon us! For those new amongst us, a KTD is a Krew Throw Down. A scrim between members of the Krew community up to a few times a month. Much like a recruitment scrim, there will be several rounds of various gametypes including all the favorites, i.e. unlimited explosives, infected, high jump, and more. There is already a thread for suggesting gametypes that can be found here and new ideas can be put in there, including mods!
As of right now, I think the plan is that they will be held on server A2, IP: 63.251.20.221:28962. Teamspeak is a big part of these and it is great to communicate with people. Even without a microphone, you are welcome. I am planning the first one for the last full week of August, likely on the weekend. If everything can be arranged, I will announce a date shortly with a lineup of gametypes.
Obviously, everyone's availability will not always coincide. However, I would encourage everyone to try to come when you can. These can be a great way to meet some others in the Krew, get a little competitive, and primarily have some fun!

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have a question. I know these are 'Krew' Throw downs, but i think it would be a great idea to include non-members as well. I think this would be a great way to keep them interested and feel like a part of the Krew despite not being members (yet). A lot of people sign up and make intros, but only a few seem to stick around.

Thoughts?

(If KTD's were open to non-members in the past, disregard!)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Silo, KTD was always a2

That's not to say that it can't be moved in the future, but KTD has always been in a2.

And for those that don't know, our TS3 IP: port is 63.251.20.221:9987

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I have a question. I know these are 'Krew' Throw downs, but i think it would be a great idea to include non-members as well. I think this would be a great way to keep them interested and feel like a part of the Krew despite not being members (yet). A lot of people sign up and make intros, but only a few seem to stick around.

Thoughts?

(If KTD's were open to non-members in the past, disregard!)
now i use translate lol
it is true that many person register on the site but very little compared to the registration stays with us. I wonder if you should not named a qualified person who could be a member of the executive or a former member who would charge to accompany new registrants by explaining what he as an interest to integrate as KREW our, and especially explain the steps to follow.
always something else on the same theme why not invite people you know well, S1 giving them a guest status at the scrim

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Just a suggestion. might it not be an idea to get a few trusted regulars to join us, and get feedback from them before we throw the doors wide open? That way we could get their reaction and see if they have any suggestions, that might be obvious to an outsider, but not so obvious to a krew member.

People like: Led Magnet, Ballz deep, Niberis. Players that are good, but not too good that they dominate all others and make people not want to scrim with us again.
Again, just a suggestion.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I say open to anyone on the forums. As long as they follow the rules there should be no issue.

Top Bottom