world "KREW" song

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
hello all
I open this new thread to satisfy my musical tastes and especially enjoy the diversity that exists in the KREW and share other things (in musical terms) that we used to listen.
I ask if I can afford it is to post the traditional music of your area + this same music mixed with the means today moderns (if exist)
do not hesitate, I'm not asking you to post what you like, there is already a thread for this, but the music your representative regions
thank you

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
We have a nice example for that here in Germany! I live in Bavaria, which has it's own very special dialect (Most of the other Germans don't even understand us). "BBou" for example is a rapper who mixes the normal hip-hop with the bavarian language. That sounds totally funny! (btw. "Bou" is Bavarian for "boy"). Here is one of his songs:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
We have a nice example for that here in Germany! I live in Bavaria, which has it's own very special dialect (Most of the other Germans don't even understand us). "BBou" for example is a rapper who mixes the normal hip-hop with the bavarian language. That sounds totally funny! (btw. "Bou" is Bavarian for "boy"). Here is one of his songs:
thank you Dunial ! I forget in the thread, put a comment please

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
That´s a folk song with lyrics from my area (I´m Swabian, we live in South Germany XD)

We also have Swabian Hip Hop :D This guy is from my hometown and raps in our dialect.

And here some popular austrian music:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Los Angeles region = kinda hard to say as it's not really dominated by 1 culture.

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Basshunter anyone?
This is not only the music of my country, it is the music of my city since Basshunter is from Halmstad.

Here's what I grew up listening to:

Now if you're not into the whole Techno thing:

Welcome to Sweden, enjoy your stay.

Top Bottom