[SOLVED] Ban from shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer

Private First Class
Because of my rancid and offensive humor, I was banned from the shoutbox, most likely indefinitely. This of course will also shatter my dreams of ever becoming part of a dedicated and established clan for this old but wonderful game. When i first applied for this clan, I was very hesitant due to its small size and ranking compared to other clans, but I soon realized that the only reason was because this particular clan was very careful in choosing its members. I found out how dedicated and loyal all the members were to each other even though most were strangers to each other and living in multiple different countries. Although my humor was inexcusable it was only because I grew up with offensive humor and often implicated racism, sexual innuendos, and rude commentary; however, because of my carelessness, I decided to use this type of humor even though i knew it wasn't allowed and not permitted. This of course led to my ban. However, i would like to make a plea to the Krew staff moderators to be unbanned from the shoutbox. Of course I might be overreacting and being melodramatic but I feel its my duty to formally apologize for my behavior. I hope you guys can give me a second chance and so i can not make an ass out of myself this time. Thanks

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
It's up to Kreubs ....I was present..He was talking about himself so ..imo a second chance is not unreasonable ..

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
In all honesty, you really can't use the excuse of growing up like that. If you knew it was wrong, saying you grew up with it still makes it wrong. Either way, if you are sincere, then I hope you get your second chance.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I made the ban. I was alerted to the shoutbox and saw some of the language. Ban can definitely be lifted.

Remember that you are on our forum and follow our rules. Any other action similar will result in a Perm Ban.

I don't know how to unban from my phone. So if someone else could, I'd be grateful.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have no idea what happened, but i don't see the harm in undoing a shoutbox ban. Worst comes to worst he gets re-banned and that will be that.

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
Wow. An Exec doesn't know something? :eek: *takes my feather pen and writes it down in my history book*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom