COD:Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Trailer

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I doubt i can even run it with 4gb of RAM, so , meh. Every COD trailer has looked cool. The games......not so much.

Even the gameplay on the trailer looked lame to me. Just run and gun with high tech fluff to me.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Yep...ghosts looked great..the maps ruined it....I don't mind the titanfallesque features as it's hard to say who copied who(it can go back to quake/halo/etc) I just hope it runs as snappy as bo2...we shall see

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
/me didn't see the video so it the answer to my question may be there... Anywho, when is the game planned to come out?

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
came out 5 years ago

Whats new with COD? nothing :D. does look good though i suppose.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I just can't get excited about it. I have all the COD games from the original up to Ghosts. The last game i actually like the multiplayer of is MW3. I enjoyed the single player campaigns of all the games, but i'm not about to drop a load of cash on a short single player campaign.If the reviews come back as this is something awesome, i might buy it, if not i won't.

What activision need to do is man up and say yes we screwed up from Mw2 multiplayer onwards, maybe retrospectivally adding dedicated servers as some form of recompense, and add dedicated servers to this game. Do i think it'll happen? Not a chance in hell.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
This is bullshit. You made fancy as shit exosuits but your soldiers still have to manually aim their gun?

Jokes aside, good impressions but there better be more new stuff to discover.

And fuck the one hit kill melee. When you're out of ammo, it should be a frantic fight like CS, not who has a better connection.

I wonder if the success of COD has ruined every game. If this came out instead of MW, I think gamers would have collectively lost their shit. Now we expect new COD games to blow the previous games out of the water, which is a pipe dream.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
They're going to make millions...again. Same shit different day.
p0hskXt.jpg

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Don't buy it.
It's not made for you.
Call of Duty has become a console game, long time ago. Poorly optimized for PC. PC COD community have been fucked in the ass by COD long enough.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Call of Crysis: Halo Warfare

Stealing my facebook posts I see... :| XD

Right now, CoD is just trying to imitate the success of other franchises and it isn't working. They need to return to WWII and go back to developing with Infinity Ward, no more of this Treyarch / Sledge Hammer crap.

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Its about the $$$$$$$ of course! Sadly they will always optimise new games for consoles cos thats where the bucks are.

not this Buck tho! lol

Top Bottom