Minecraft Modded Server

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I'm guessing Keinett, Mini. To bad we can't start a new 1.8 server on a custom map (no custom maps will have 1.8 resources)

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm guessing Keinett, Mini. To bad we can't start a new 1.8 server on a custom map (no custom maps will have 1.8 resources)
Actually, yes we can. Any newly generated chunks will have 1.8 stuff in them.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Yeah I knew that but the map I was thinking about is 8kx8k so we need to travel beyond that to get those resources.

Hmm, that's sound kinda cool tho.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
D, which launcher are you using?

KeiNett. I'll have to go onto the server and play a little bit. I know lil probably want's to play as well, but she had to format her PC so i'll have to re-add it to hers.

She has a legit version, so I'm not really sure how to re-add it or what to do there. Any help would be appreciated.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Thanks. I'll look into it. It wouldn't be much of an issue if it was my PC, but since i have to do it over teamviewer, it can be a hassle if i have to try various things/downloads etc.

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
D, all you need is her account. She should be able to download it just fine because her account would be proof of purchase.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Yeah, I think if you login with your mojang account on the MC webside, you'll be able to download it again. Because she paid for the account, not the game.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I added 2 new mods, Microblocks and Enchanted biomes (+100 new biomes!)

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
So how's things going? Are we going to do this or am I just too happy about this?

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Well, I already said I can't really do anything about it until after I finish with my thesis work.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Well excuse me for wanting to know what's happening. I also said that I might was to happy. Gosh.

Top Bottom