Cent0's Introduction

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Jason Kim
What is your gamer name/tag?
Cent0
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
Was tryna think of a gamertag. Coincidentally, I was playing with a coin and added 0 after "cent" nothing special.
Where do you live?
Good ol' SF bay area. Although born and raised most of my childhood in Dallas, Texas.
How old are you?
Seventeen brothers.
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
Cent0ment0 I think.
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
cent0ment0
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
8/9 years
What is the time that you usually play?

Which of our servers did you play first?
S1 FFA Broadcast
What other games besides CoD4 do you play?
I actually play mainly League of Legends nowadays. HMU chobokiddo
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Caveadsum
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?

Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?
It's been a pretty long time since I've been fairly active on the forums. There was just so many people I didn't recognize I thought I should make a new intro to get to know some of them.

I've been around since January of '10, back when I was a wee lil lad of 13 years. Now that I look back, I was pretty fking immature but the forums have helped with my maturity haha.

Hope I get to know more people and see some people in game! (Gonna try installing cod4 on my laptop we'll see how that turns out lol)

Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
hello
it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. i use translate cuz i dont speak English (sry)
ps: i love yu face XD

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hey Cento. I hope that's not you in the profile picture:bl:. BTW, did you know Paige got her own emoticons, even though she isn't here anymore:boo mad:. But yeah, welcome back man.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Hi there Jason
1024x576.resizedimage

Top Bottom