Racism definition.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Well, you can't make up interpretations of rules and act on them.
I agree. Fortunately for me though, I didn't make it up. This interpretation is in the Oxford dictionary. Also, fortunately for me, I am acting on racism, which is one of our main rules.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
But we don't necessarily follow the definition from the Oxford dictionary.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
But we don't necessarily follow the definition from the Oxford dictionary.
He said I made it up, I didn't lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1407617124][/DOUBLEPOST]This guys name "islam is evil" did not bother me personally, but it bothered 3 K3 members who were on at the time. This was enough for me to do something about it. That is all, discussion over lol.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That point is this; Enforce the rules as they are written HERE. Obviously the name 'Islam is evil' isn't racist, therefore, it's not kick worthy.

That's not how it's EVER been interpreted HERE, which is all that matters. I don't care what some definition says it's supposed to mean.

We will NOT start kicking people and 'taking action' every single time someone gets offended over something they might perceive as being offensive or racist.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
That point is this; Enforce the rules as they are written HERE. Obviously the name 'Islam is evil' isn't racist, therefore, it's not kick worthy.

That's not how it's EVER been interpreted HERE, which is all that matters. I don't care what some definition says it's supposed to mean.

We will NOT start kicking people and 'taking action' every single time someone gets offended over something they might perceive as being offensive or racist.
Okay.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Sorry if that was direct or harsh, i just can't stand the thought of becoming a PC krew that nit picks at every little thing.

I do like the fact that you took some initiative and are trying to do what you think is right for the players/members.

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
The moment we start becoming PC, it will be our downfall. Because at that point nobody will be allowed to speak in fear of offending and being kicked.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Sorry if that was direct or harsh, i just can't stand the thought of becoming a PC krew that nit picks at every little thing.

I do like the fact that you took some initiative and are trying to do what you think is right for the players/members.
No hard feelings mate. I understand where you're coming from. I appreciate you being straight with your point.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The moment we start becoming PC, it will be our downfall. Because at that point nobody will be allowed to speak in fear of offending and being kicked.
admin_power.gif

Top Bottom