• Temp ban 6 months

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Just let him play

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I agree w/ Jana. I don't care if someone accuses me of hacking. It's when they start insulting and terrorizing players that they become a nuisance.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I agree w/ Jana. I don't care if someone accuses me of hacking. It's when they start insulting and terrorizing players that they become a nuisance.

Its not really only about you and other regulars. Actually, it just not about you and other regulars.
Other random noobs might think that "hmm that guy is right, this server must be full of hackers" and leave forever.
That is the real problem.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Its not really only about you and other regulars. Actually, it just not about you and other regulars.
Other random noobs might think that "hmm that guy is right, this server must be full of hackers" and leave forever.
completely agree with you mike, it harmed the server if many people believe it is full of hacker

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Good point.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
h2DA7F09E

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Option 4:This poll is pointless and won't accomplish anything. That's my vote.

Let staff do their jobs and deal with it. We have rules in place and they do a great job of dealing with things on the server(s).

There's no staff that can watch him. EU staff only comes in to play a game our 2. or when someone reports (and there's 50% chance the report will be answered) Staff can't keep an eye out or do their job because they are not online/whatever.[DOUBLEPOST=1407063291][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus if the mods really did their jobs he would've learned/ be tbanned for a couple times by now.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
There's no staff that can watch him. EU staff only comes in to play a game our 2. or when someone reports (and there's 50% chance the report will be answered) Staff can't keep an eye out or do their job because they are not online/whatever.[DOUBLEPOST=1407063291][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus if the mods really did their jobs he would've learned/ be tbanned for a couple times by now.
I have come so close to catching him in the act. I can screenshot two instances where I just joined the server and he'd left about 5 minutes ago. I like to think that there's only a matter of time before I see him in the act. It's just timing man.

We aren't a huge clan. I would say that the popularity of our server is disproportionate to the size of the clan. We can't help not having a mod on 24/7.

P.s. next time I see him, I will glare at him with eagle eyes.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I know, but I said this before. EU times is when the server is the most vulnerable to cheaters. Maybe because of this is that the server is always empty on EU mornings and noon.

Top Bottom