• Temp ban 6 months

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Just let him play

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
If no one is going to take action I will.

I think we can all agree on that Aladin has disrespected and false-accused our regulars and us enough. As I just returned from s1, where he yet again did accuse me of hacking. This kid will not learn from any warnings send him in game, as I already knew and stated in the other topic. We don't need kids like this on our server, matter of fact they are more likely to scare people away than let them have a good game. The only thing we have to do, is slam the ban hammer.

Vote him away.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
If we're gonna ban him, ban him for the name-calling, not for calling hacks. I'm sorry but if someone says you hack, it's a compliment.

die-a-nob-or-live-long-enough-to-be-a-hacker-lol.jpg

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
yes I agree, calling hacks is just part of the cake.[DOUBLEPOST=1406986381][/DOUBLEPOST]People who vote "just let him play" could you explain why?

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I can´t look at the Echelon Chatlogs right now, because I can´t remember my password...I don´t have it saved on this laptop.
But as far as I can remember, he accused others of hacking and insulted people as "soab" and stuff similar to that.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I think the more important problem with him is his disrespectful behaviour against other players on s1. He is insulting others and swearing constantly. He needs a tb in my opinion but he should know what for.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Rexz the calling hacks is the least important. Yet he annoys a lot of members and player and might scare them away. I don't understand what you mean with professional. If he's being a asshole, we should get rid of him. Nothing unprofessional about that. He disobeys our rules and that gotta be punished.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Perm ban? No way. Calling hacks is annoying, but not enough of a reason to ban him. The name calling and disrespect however, do have to be dealt with. If it comes to the stage where he is driving people away, then we need to be fairly harsh with him. I would say couple of warnings then a 1 day ban, see if he learns from that.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Everyone is to be treated equally and fairly.

A perm ban or even a half a year long ban are waaaaay too harsh, contrary to our rules, practice and common sense.

In your words, if we banned him, we would disobey our own rules more than he does.

I would be all for a couple of days or a week, but even thinking of a month long ban is ridiculous.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
The issue is that members and mods have not done their job in taking care of him. This isn't to blame either as most of us don't know German. Now that this has been brought to our attention, he must be dealt with as any other player would be.

Perm banning without giving him the proper procedure reflects badly on the Krew as we try to take every effort to follow our set process. I can't find his echelon link right now, but from what I know he's been warned several times for various things. This means that he's never really progressed past step one of the process.

Warnings and kicks don't do much to deter some people. That's why we need to start giving him hour, 4 hour tbs etc. this Krew doesn't need to become a place where we vote for whomever we want to ban. Cheaters will be banned and rule breakers will be given a few chances.

This guy should be placed on a tight leash and at the slightest provocation should be given the proper warning/tb to fit his actions.

Right now, my decision is to let him play. That is to say, until he does something stupid, then treat him like all other rule breakers.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Sure, like we haven't done stuff like this before. But if it's cool with you guys that this guy keeps harassing and false accusing people on our server.

Just let him annoy our guests and members more, As long as WE are professional and equal to each other, right?! fkn bs.[DOUBLEPOST=1406990733][/DOUBLEPOST]
Perm banning without giving him the proper procedure reflects badly on the Krew

And having trash like this be on the server without anyone doing stuff about it doesn't? It's just a game people no one will die. He will find another server to play on or maybe even learn after a tban for some time. He's german and plays EU time, when there's the least mods online. So that makes him harder to track down and the process will take ages.

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Ok I give up, let him do what he does best, I'm going to screenshot every move he does. Make a book out of it and then post it some time. See how you guys are going to like that, how much people he will offend because you people just did now want to remove this cancer.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
:ok:

This guy falls under the rules of "General Harassment" which is not an immediate perm ban. I don't know German and therefore don't know what he's actually saying. I therefore can't make a ban judgement because I don't have understandable evidence. I'm sure Jana and Genius will tell what he's said and give their thoughts.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Ok I give up, let him do what he does best, I'm going to screenshot every move he does. Make a book out of it and then post it some time. See how you guys are going to like that, how much people he will offend because you people just did now want to remove this cancer.

How'd you come with the idea that we don't want to keep the server clean? We do. And we do keep it clean, often if not usually.
But we also need to refrain from any abuse on our side. That's why we have moderator guidelines for like cases, and mods must follow those guidelines.

You can't vote someone to move away from the Netherlands just cause you want him to get out.[DOUBLEPOST=1406991628][/DOUBLEPOST]On the other hand, please, do help us collect the amount of evidence due to take care of him.
When, with your help, our German-speaking Staff Members translate his shouts into English or make a decision on their own, he will be treated with. Justly, fairly, in accordance with the rules and mod guidelines.

Last edited:

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
It's like in real life. When someone harasses someone, the cops don't come along and throw you into prison for life. There are rules for a reason. All these posts sound like someone is going to start taking the matter into their own hands. That can be a very bad thing. Be patient.

Top Bottom