HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
84156366.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
lol.

When i was a kid my favorite game was a Pachinko machine. Mine was quite a bit different than this one if i remember, but you get the idea. I think it's still at my Dad's house in the garage. I should take it onto Pawn stars and have an expert appraise at it 5k. Then Rick can offer me 50 bux.
1VFPY7IsUoNV9-fyfo9bkg.jpg

My first video game system was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TI-99/4A

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
/me was poor as a child.

My basketball court was one of those square milk gallon carriers. Fun times.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
NES-NoGame-1Controller.jpg

First gaming console to have played then I moved on to the Sega Genesis because my parents had gotten me one for my birthday. Video game consoles have been around since the 70's, I'm shocked to see so many people without them in their childhood. Other games like Pogs, four square, pokemon cards, magic cards... where also popular at my time but mostly on the school play grounds.

pog.jpg

oh yea almost forgot the original gameboy(No colour) it was pretty popular at my time also, playing Pokemon in black and white lol I remember trading a whole pack of Pokemon cards on the playground to get one of these.

01+Original+Game+Boy+Grey+Front.JPG

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I often played outside when I was a kid. Going to the small river nearby with my friends and building stuff, or going to the playground.

And this was my first gameboy and the first game I played (still love Tetris XD)

tetris.jpg

Infinity17

Sergeant
|K3| Member
first console was snes favorite game was zelda a link to the past played for hours on end to beat gannon lol

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
What about these? do you have these in russia? there wouldn't be an arcade if it wasn't for these in the UK
184914491_Benthal_Storehouse_coin_pusher_game_machine_s.jpg
Not sure. I saw and played that "Table basketball" at some museum when I was like 4-5. I guess it was in Crimea btw

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
8f2cce1e0ae5a4b2fff14b6d9281c088.png

Right mouse click -> Copy the URL -> Click "Image" -> Paste the URL -> Done.

Top Bottom