Aladin

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Okay here's my vieuw on Aladin. This kid barely speaks English, which makes it hard for him to understand exactly what we say to him. Yet it's not hard to understand the words "stop" and "respect/disrespect" So I also lowered my English to speak with him. He said he has "respect" for his family but not for game. "war is no respect" as I quote him. In the 10 minutes I was online he accused this player of WH atleast 2 times, bragged about how everyone else also hacks en told me to fuck myself. Just 10 minutes. I got screenshots of both but I'm not going to upload them since everyone else also know that he's no good. (if anyone wants the sss, I'll pm them)

He's been on this server for a long time now and I have dealt with him before. more of us have. He might be a regular but some regulars are just no good. I think we should just perm ban this person. Warnings don't help, as I just tried and so did you guys. This is just another tumor that needs to be removed. We don't need this guy back, not now, not in 6 months (so scratch what I said before). I know you guys will not agree with me about the perm ban thing and that's why a temp ban of several months is a must.

Animal I agree on the "he must know what he was tb-ed for" but I think that wont help in this case because like I said, he lacks English. I also think sayin "aladin ur an asshole that's why we ban you" right before we ban him is not going to help much. Even if that was written more friendly or whatever. He's probably some young teenager, full of hormones and will just reply "fu" on that. Then he gets banned, get mad, maybe even applies a ban appeal, rages on the forum, forum ban and we have never to deal with it again.

let's kill this cancer.

The Dude

I mean Take.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
If a temp ban is issued, Issue it in server when he's there. Don't give him an Echelon tb because he may not even connect to the server during the duration of the ban.
I guess that does make sense, but you can temp ban when he absent by using his @id in-game.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I give my testimony about :angry:Aladin:angry:; it's really a bad boy, he insults the other players; and very often, if not always, it bears false accusation "sc hack wallhack etc ...". atmosphere that rots on the server
and while we're at it, how is it that chosenone22 is declared as admin?
the last time he asked me to play with him on A3, which I accept, then the server it started to make me indecent proposals, I told him my age (soon 14) and I in turn asked his (I know he's 37 years old) he told me 12 years! then I tell him that I know his age and I end the discussion.
as I report to Jana the last time, this guy scares me

Chosen is NOT an admin, in any way shape or form. Did you get any screen shots of what he said to you? What exactly was it he said? If you don't want to do it here then pm myself or one of the staff, and we will look into it.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Chosen is one reason why the !admin command shouldn't be alllowed for everyone. He abuses the hell out of that command and harasses the admin who's online to tell him their real name.
- maybe not the correct thread to mention this but just sayin.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Chosen is one reason why the !admin command shouldn't be alllowed for everyone. He abuses the hell out of that command and harasses the admin who's online to tell him their real name.
- maybe not the correct thread to mention this but just sayin.
I'll remove it from chosen mañana.

Top Bottom