Aladin

Kampfzwerg

Private First Class
Hi
my name is Stef iam from Germany. Sorry 4 my bad English.
I play a lot of time on youre great Server. Its realy funny.
But i have a Problem with the Player "Aladin". He is always swearing in very bad German Language.
Its not funny. You can a look on the logfiles?

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Just looked at the chatlogs in Echelon. He really swears a lot in german and he insults people in a really bad way (like "son of a b..."). Also accusing others of having aimbot or wallhack (and I´m sure that Jas doesn´t use any of this). I try to keep an eye on him. Seems like a douche.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Hi
my name is Stef iam from Germany. Sorry 4 my bad English.
I play a lot of time on youre great Server. Its realy funny.
But i have a Problem with the Player "Aladin". He is always swearing in very bad German Language.
Its not funny. You can a look on the logfiles?
hi Kampfzwerg
when you see people not respecting the rules of the server there is a fast and very simple way is to report it discreetly on the shoutbox there is always a mod, admin, which is present and that will solve the problem as quickly . No. make a thread for this
no speak with him, so he does not run away
"Example: aladin harassment on s1"
bye and good game XD

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Well, if someone is being abusive he's usually dealt with as a spawncamper. That is a couple of warnings, a couple of kicks, then a few tempbans and if those penalties don't help, a permban by one of the Admins.

Please, kindly notify our members and moderators if they are online when Aladin does that again but also understand that most of us do not speak German and we will need your help in order to keep the server a friendly and fun place!

If, as @jasmine said, there are no staff members or anyone with the |K3| or |KKK| tags on the server, just post his name and tell us what he's doing in the shoutbox. Usually someone's there online and happy and willing to help!

And thank you for the heads up!

See you,
-Mike

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Hi stef. I have seen aladin make numerous accusations against stef amd others, I do not like him. It has got to the point where I am going to start handing out tempbans to him. He is a dickhead and I'm sure we could get him under our harassment rule. I will be watching him.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Thanks for reporting this, Werg. As you can see, we have plenty of staff who will be all over him and taking the necessary action(s) if or when he gets out of line again. Don't hesitate to report him as many times as needed.

Enjoy the server(s).

WorldPeace

Corporal
|K3| Member
Yes, I was on the server with him yesterday or early this morning. I think Terry was on there too and he accused me of hacking as well. The guy definitely wasn't brought up right and should be dealt with appropriately.

Kampfzwerg

Private First Class

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
If I see him, I will warn the shit out of him for you buddy. If he continues, I will kick him. We do have a policy against harrassment, it's one of our main server rules.

If he is online next time, please can you post a notice on the shoutbox here? The majority of the time we aren't on the server, but we ARE on here. So if you shout, we will come straight away.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Just went to s1 to get him, he was there but didn´t say anything...meeh XD

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
He tends not to say much when a mod is on with tags, he's a sneaky little git.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I think he needs to know what he is being tb'ed for, and that we won't stand for it
If a temp ban is issued, Issue it in server when he's there. Don't give him an Echelon tb because he may not even connect to the server during the duration of the ban.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I give my testimony about :angry:Aladin:angry:; it's really a bad boy, he insults the other players; and very often, if not always, it bears false accusation "sc hack wallhack etc ...". atmosphere that rots on the server
and while we're at it, how is it that chosenone22 is declared as admin?
the last time he asked me to play with him on A3, which I accept, then the server it started to make me indecent proposals, I told him my age (soon 14) and I in turn asked his (I know he's 37 years old) he told me 12 years! then I tell him that I know his age and I end the discussion.
as I report to Jana the last time, this guy scares me

Top Bottom