Games Room or Not

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I just wanted to ask how many of you guys and girls have a dedicated PC/Games Room or do you have your computer in your bedroom?

i just wanted to ask as ive now tried a few different room in my house to have my pc in but the other half keeps complaining about noise at night etc. so was thinking about building something in the garden to use as a gaming room/man cave :) but on the other hand i do think hang on a min its MY HOUSE and then on the other it would be pretty cool to have some space of my own to chill with mates etc

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
When I was single, all my electronics were in my bedroom. When I got married, we moved into a 2 bedroom home. Since we had no kids, just a puppy, the extra room was my mancave. At this time, we're living with the in-laws and have only 1 bedroom. PC's in it so I rarely get to do late night gaming anymore. The AZ home though, I have a dedicated man cave. Just so long as we don't have more than 2 kids, I'll always have that man cave :D

Once you have one, it's hard to let go of it, IMO.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
The room my bros and I used to do our school work (home schooled) was gradually turned into a dedicated PC room as we all graduated. Now it's practically a mini computer lab... 5 desktop + 2-3 laptops and however many mobile devices. XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
All my stuff is in my bedroom. No one around to complain about the noise, and if they did, i'd tell them to deal with it.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
yeah i need to watch a movie/tv when i go to bed every night so mine is in my bedroom too

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
In the past had a computer room, but it wasn't always 100% dedicated to that(lizards n stoof). But for the past couple years I've had it in my bedroom.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
All my stuff is in my bedroom. No one around to complain about the noise, and if they did, i'd tell them to deal with it.

hA436CC38

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Lol Wally, the shit you come up with! :p

As for me I use to have my PC stuff in my bedroom until I got my 2bd apartment, and since I am single and live alone my second room has my PC stuff including a 32" TV as well, all of them hooked up to my PC and is great, I wouldn't want to go back now! :D

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Since I have a single room appartement, all my PC stuff is in my living-kitchen-sleep-room :D If I had more rooms, I guess I´d make a gaming room.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
A pc/game room :lmao: i'm must kill two of my Brothers for hope keep à pc/game room.now my pc is in my bedroom before one pc For me and my old Brother in the living room (sry no translate)
A pc / game room à dream......:re:

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
When I was single, all my electronics were in my bedroom. When I got married, we moved into a 2 bedroom home. Since we had no kids, just a puppy, the extra room was my mancave. At this time, we're living with the in-laws and have only 1 bedroom. PC's in it so I rarely get to do late night gaming anymore. The AZ home though, I have a dedicated man cave. Just so long as we don't have more than 2 kids, I'll always have that man cave :D

Once you have one, it's hard to let go of it, IMO.

id end up keeping a pc in the house tho just for general use really like surfing the net watching films etc but do all the late night gaming and stuff in the games room

The room my bros and I used to do our school work (home schooled) was gradually turned into a dedicated PC room as we all graduated. Now it's practically a mini computer lab... 5 desktop + 2-3 laptops and however many mobile devices. XD

sound pretty interesting that, think we need photos of the way layout :)

you mean to say you have your own place and just use the one room? lol

Lol Wally, the shit you come up with! :p

As for me I use to have my PC stuff in my bedroom until I got my 2bd apartment, and since I am single and live alone my second room has my PC stuff including a 32" TV as well, all of them hooked up to my PC and is great, I wouldn't want to go back now! :D

yer having a pc setup in your bedroom takes up a fair amount of usable space but having a room dedicated to pc/gaming would be awesome imo. i really want a race sim as most of you know i like my driving simulators so having to space for one of them would be so epic id never been seen again :) until i needed a pc upgrade anyway and then it would only be the delivery drive that saw me when i have to get the door when they dropped the goodies off lol

Since I have a single room appartement, all my PC stuff is in my living-kitchen-sleep-room :D If I had more rooms, I guess I´d make a gaming room.

it did not worry me when i was single where the computer was but now im not its a hassle having it in the bedroom as its hard when one person wants to sleep and the other is on the computer. using a different room is also not so much better due to noise issues

A pc/game room :lmao: i'm must kill two of my Brothers for hope keep à pc/game room.now my pc is in my bedroom before one pc For me and my old Brother in the living room (sry no translate)
A pc / game room à dream......:re:

haha be sure to keep us updated with how thats going lol

i also think this thread need photos of peoples setups no matter if its a gaming room or in your bedroom. any excuse to post some photos people and i need ideas :)

Top Bottom