Steam Summer Sale good deals 2014

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
So you may already have a game that is posted in the Steam summer sale..let us know if you see an extra good deal :)

Farcry 3: $7.49 .....excellent game even for full price..so great fkn deal

The Witcher 2 : $3.99

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Skyrim Legendary Edition 17,99€

Wow, Steam is really slow right now. Guess it´s overloaded :D

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
All Total War titles are -50% including Rome II and some will be as low as -75% when they are on a flash sale.

I'm waiting for the Rome II flash sale if they have one :] During the holiday sale it didn't get one, probably since it was still so new.

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Dishonoured 50% off - £4.99 Thats an amazing Price for an amazing game!
I would also recommend checking out the steam summer adventure if your team wins you get the chance to win three free games from your wishlist. Go blue team!

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
They started really early this year. Last year I thought there wouldn't be one because it started so late.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Sleeping Dogs was fun, but it sucks to play without a control pad, so keep that in mind. It's playable, but the combos and fighting isn't nearly as smooth.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Dino Horde is fun! or it can be if more of you get it.....c'mooooon it's only $1.74 that's like one cheeseburger....

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Sleeping Dogs was fun, but it sucks to play without a control pad, so keep that in mind. It's playable, but the combos and fighting isn't nearly as smooth.
For you maybe :p I played it just fine with KB and mouse. Was annoying at first, but I got used to it.

And yes, Sleeping Dogs is quite fun!

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Anybody have Tomb Raider? Is it similar to Far Cry 3? FC3 is very limited in scope (few weapons, vehicles, enemies) but damn is it fun.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Tomb Raider was very fun. I didn't finish it, but i think i played through most of it before i deleted it. It's much more linear, but a fun game.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Tomb Raider was awesome imo. I played it through, story was really good and I got used to the gameplay quite fast :) Buy it! Also buy Sleeping Dogs. I have to agree with Wally, in the beginning, the controls are annoying (especially when driving) but you get used to it :)

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
If it's linear then I think I'll pass. Not too fond of being forced to do stuff. FC3's freedom to do whatever you want is one reason I got hooked.

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
@HIBred Ok Bred, I done da ting! Bought Dino Horde, mostly cos I think Im in love with Laura in the Video Clip!

Whats yr Steam name, and maybe we can hook up!

Top Bottom