Kick The Habit

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
A female dog exactly. Bitch is the female equivalent of a male "dog".[DOUBLEPOST=1402670862][/DOUBLEPOST]
Very valid point. I agree. Although the bitches I know like being called bitches. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1402670963][/DOUBLEPOST]
I call my male friends bitches too.

'Out of Urban Dictionary'
- Bitch
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
Really? You got your definition from urban Dictionary? Your credibility went way down. If a girl is giving me nothing but crap, why should I stoop to her level? If she is giving you crap, grow a pair, be a man, and handle the situation nicely. You can be harsh without being degrading. Be a better person.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Really? You got your definition from urban Dictionary? Your credibility went way down. If a girl is giving me nothing but crap, why should I stoop to her level? If she is giving you crap, grow a pair, be a man, and handle the situation nicely. You can be harsh without being degrading. Be a better person.
I've spent my entire life being nice to people who don't deserve it. There's no reason to. It never got rid of my anger and I still recieved nothing positive in return. I have anger issues. Most of you know that. Not letting that anger out is the worst possible thing I can do. It eats me up inside.

What's wrong with Urban Dictionary btw? It was to show I wasn't just talking out of my ass making stuff up.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
havent women been really fighting for gender equality for the last like 100 years? when they say there are words that men can't call them but that we call eachother or that theyre allowed to call eachother, it suggests that maybe women are just delicate girls who need to be coddled, theres like nothing you can call a guy that makes him go "ohhh im offended by that, that was rude" am i wrong? AM I WRONG?! maybe....maybe....................

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
It's a word. There's things much more degrading than the word bitch. All y'all bitches needa chill.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
motherfuckin-popsicles-bitch.jpg

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
I've spent my entire life being nice to people who don't deserve it. There's no reason to. It never got rid of my anger and I still received nothing positive in return. I have anger issues. Most of you know that. Not letting that anger out is the worst possible thing I can do. It eats me up inside.

What's wrong with Urban Dictionary btw? It was to show I wasn't just talking out of my ass making stuff up.
Urban Dictionary isn't a credible source. There are ways of letting out anger without lashing out at someone. Nobody deserves to be degraded or verbally abused. If someone is being mean to you, being mean back doesn't fix it. it just makes it worse.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Oh snap, it's gettin real in here[DOUBLEPOST=1402695844][/DOUBLEPOST]*observes as wally puts unbiased bitch memes* :|

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
It's a word. There's things much more degrading than the word bitch. All y'all bitches needa chill.
This.

Also this is the Music section. If anyone would like to bitch about anything, please relocate to the Butthurt section. Thanks.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
All this fuzz just because I posted a song titled "Bitches". Jeez... :K
Everyone had valid opinions. Let's stop the hostility and bury the hatchet. :luv:

Top Bottom