Kick The Habit

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm as verbally insincere as any teen nowadays, but I've gotta say, that is just a tad too much use of the word "bitches" for a 5 minute song

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
People should stop calling females "bitches" and give them the respect they are due, after all, a female gave birth to each and every one of us.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
cute-dog-bitches-love-leaves.jpg

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
further confirmation that this is high quality KREW
thank you to you guys .your reactions to that warm the heart!:hk:

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
lol i liked the first song even though it was a bit intense, haha it reminds me of my best friend's gf when she DD's to bars and stuff she says "gotta drive my bitches around again", its just a word guys and a word only has as much power as people allow it to, consider the intention behind the word, not the word itself

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
A bitch is a female dog. Since when was a lady a female dog?
A female dog exactly. Bitch is the female equivelent of a male "dog".[DOUBLEPOST=1402670862][/DOUBLEPOST]
People should stop calling females "bitches" and give them the respect they are due, after all, a female gave birth to each and every one of us.
Very valid point. I agree. Altough the bitches I know like being called bitches. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1402670963][/DOUBLEPOST]
A person who would call a woman that demeans only himself
I call my male friends bitches too.

'Out of Urban Dictionary'
- Bitch
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
A female dog exactly. Bitch is the female equivelent of a male "dog".[DOUBLEPOST=1402670862][/DOUBLEPOST]
Very valid point. I agree. Altough the bitches I know like being called bitches. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1402670963][/DOUBLEPOST]
I call my male friends bitches too.

'Out of Urban Dictionary'
- Bitch
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
sorry rival that is your choice. but you do not just impose it.
this is the same problem with the word ni***
it is not because words are used by some to believe that everybody uses.
for my part; I would take very badly that my boyfriend calls me "bitch"
:hk:kisses by a young girl

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I really don't mind any words in the Internet but I'd never use it in real life, at least when girls are around.

I mean, it's obviously a derogatory word...

And yeah, if someone likes being talked to / likes talking to others in a derogatory way... well, something is not... normal, IMO.

As to the music, it's quite decent, to my taste.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
If you don't use the word "bitch" regularly, you're not a douchebag. I do not approve of non-douchebags.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
So when a girl gives you nothing but shit, you think it's more reasonable to call her a "genuinly nice lady" than a "bitch"?

Dat just makes no sense. If she deserves the title of a bitch, give it to her.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
So when a girl gives you nothing but shit, you think it's more reasonable to call her a "genuinly nice lady" than a "bitch"?

Dat just makes no sense. If she deserves the title of a bitch, give it to her.
there are far more noble words to put a girl it up(or guys of course)

Top Bottom