FYI: Forum Permissions are being worked on

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm currently working on the forum permissions. It'll take quite a bit to get through all usergroups, for the time being, just about every usergroup will experience some sort of issue.

Please do NOT post "yada yada yada does not work"... cuz I already know... I will post when I'm done and will ask for feedback then.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
[USERGROUP=38]@Member[/USERGROUP] Your permissions should be set. If you're only in this usergroup, please post if you have any forum permission issues.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
[USERGROUP=37]@Moderator[/USERGROUP] your permissions should be working. Please post if you run into any issues.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
[USERGROUP=36]@Super-Moderator[/USERGROUP] Your permissions have been fixed. Please test and post if you run into any issues.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
[USERGROUP=36][USERGROUP=36]@Super-Moderator[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] Your permissions have been fixed. Please test and post if you run into any issues.
All looking good Mr Walter sir (tips hat)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Pretty sure I'm done with this. Please post if you run into any issues.

Wait, what exactly is forum permission?
Permissions for the forum, you know, like, how you're posting now and stuff. I had to somewhat redo them because the way they were originally setup worked but it wasn't clean. As of now, if we ever have to add a forum addon (for simplicity sake, this is forum goodies), we just have to enable it on 1 usergroup and everyone gets to see it. Previously, I had to go into each and every usergroup so that everyone could see it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
LOL...this made my day. Thanks!
tumblr_inline_mssrsxeJ5N1qz4rgp.gif

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Temp-fix: Remove the Member of the Year secondary usergroup from your account. I'll fix it in the morning.

Top Bottom